Yahoo Web Search

  1. About 2,730,000,000 search results

  1. People also ask

    How many middle schools are in California?

    What is the best middle school in San Diego?

    When were the rankings last updated in California?

    How are school rankings calculated?

  2. California Middle School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,659 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year. The diversity score of California Middle School is 0.74, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63.

    • (916) 395-5302
    • 1600 Vallejo Way, Sacramento, 95818, CA
  3. Oct 24, 2022 · California middle school rankings. See the latest rankings for 2,740 California middle schools, from best to worst, based on the most recent scores. schooldigger.com Sign up for updates! Be the first to know when we update our rankings! Go! About our rankings:

    Id
    Rank (of 2740)
    School
    Type
    060162000029
    1
    Public
    060263007580
    2
    Public
    062223007743
    3
    Public
    062271013971
    4
    Public
  4. Rating : 8/ 10 Top 30% Tel: (573) 796-2146 ms.californiak12.org SAVE SCHOOL California Middle School serves 332 students in grades 6-8. California Middle School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Missouri for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.

    • (573) 796-2146
    • 211 S Owen St, California, 65018, MO
  5. California Middle School Unclaimed 1600 Vallejo Way, Sacramento, CA 95818 Contact info Website 4 /10 GreatSchools Rating 6 reviews Public school 928 Students Grades 7-8 4 /10 GreatSchools Summary Rating 6/10 Test Scores average 3/10 Equity below average Last updated: Dec 10, 2020 ACADEMICS Academic Progress

    • (6)
    • (916) 395-5302
    • 1600 Vallejo Way, Sacramento, 95818, CA
  6. California Middle School Rankings Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of data and reviews. Read more about how we calculate our rankings National Most Diverse Public Middle Schools in America 316 of 28,172 California Most Diverse Public Middle Schools in California 46 of 3,039 Sacramento Area

  1. People also search for