Yahoo Web Search

  1. About 321,000 search results

  1. Apr 5, 2022 · Search for a marriage record. You can use our online marriage record search to find information on Philadelphia marriages from 1995 or later. The results may include the applicants’ names, marriage license number, and the date of the license. Want a copy of the actual marriage license.

    • How to Get A Certified Copy of A Marriage Certificate
    • How to Get A Copy of A Marriage License
    • Married Abroad: How to Get Marriage Records

    If you were married in the U.S., contact the vital records office in the statewhere you were married. They will tell you the cost, what information you need to supply, and if you can get a copy online, by mail, or in person.

    Most marriage licenses expire within 30 days to a year, depending on the issuing state. If yours expires or gets lost before you get married, apply for a new one. Most of the time, you can apply for a marriage license at the county clerk or recorder’s office in the jurisdiction where you are getting married. Contact the local governmentwhere you ar...

    Contact the embassy or consulateof the country where the marriage took place. If you were married abroad before November 9, 1989, contact the State Department to get a copy of the Certificate of Witness to Marriage Abroad.

  2. People also ask

  3. Get archival birth, death, and marriage records. Request DNA/paternity test information from the Medical Examiner. Request Medical Examiner records. Instructions for getting official certificates or decrees for life events such as birth, death, marriage, or divorce.

  4. Obtain your marriage certificate online or by visiting the vital records government agency in the state where the wedding ceremony took place. Ordering your marriage certificate online is the easiest way to order marriage records. Find the closest vital records office, visit

  5. Feb 26, 2021 · F irst, make sure you are prepared and qualified to get your marriage license: You must be getting married within 60 days. You each must bring two forms of ID. If previously married, you must bring a certified copy of your divorce decree. A widowed applicant must submit a certified copy of the death certificate of the deceased spouse.

  6. Call Vital Records: 724-656-3100 or 844-228-3516 (toll-free) The birth/death certificate inquiry line is available: Monday - Friday 7:15 am to 10:00 pm Mailing Address: Department of Health Bureau of Health Statistics & Registries Division of Vital Records P.O. Box 1528 New Castle, PA 16103