People also ask
What are freelance jobs you can do from home?
How to become a freelancer from home?
How to become a freelance writer and work from home?
What are the best paying freelance jobs?
Nov 09, 2022 · Lucrative Freelance Jobs You Can Work From Home 1. Freelance Writer A freelance writer is a writer that basically works for himself or herself. They can choose to work for just one client or write for many different publications at a time. A writer can choose to work as a generalist and cover different topics.
- October 16, 1983
- Social media marketer. Social media marketers can perform a variety of duties, including: Creating content. Posting on social media channels. Running ad campaigns.
- Copywriter/content writer. As a freelance writer, you’ll be responsible for creating written content for a variety of purposes, including: Blogs. Websites.
- Developer. Freelance developers build software programs, write code, and fix bugs on behalf of tech companies. Some developers work for agencies (such as website or software development companies), whereas others work directly for companies to develop systems.
- Data entry/admin. A popular online job for freelancers is that of data entry or administrative assistance. In a data entry job, you’re responsible for keeping databases up to date, following data management protocols, cleansing and reorganizing poorly managed data, and entering information such as invoice details.
Nov 05, 2022 · If you like administrative work and learning, then a great freelance job for you could be becoming a virtual assistant. The tasks you might do include calendar management, researching,...
- FlexJobs. Easily find part-time professional freelance, part-time and remote jobs at Flexjobs. More than 50 jobs categories are available for job seekers.
- Upwork. Upwork is one of the popular freelance websites, with over more than 1.5 million clients. It offers a range of jobs from hourly to fixed projects, short-long term projects, and even entry-level to expert-level tasks.
- People Per Hour. More than 1 million people are using People Per Hour to find freelance work and earn money online. The community has freelance talents from almost all around the world.
- Freelancer. Freelancer has a huge base of freelancers and clients. More than 12.6 million jobs are posted on the biggest marketplace. You can apply for new freelance jobs and even submit your entries for contests.
- Freelancer Writer. Average Hourly Rate: $22 – $30. When it comes to finding the best freelance jobs, freelance writing is always up there. In fact, a lot of people start their freelance careers as writers.
- Proofreader. Average Hourly Rate: $23 – $30. Proofreading is one of the best freelance jobs for people who have a keen eye for detail and are passionate about errors.
- Social Media Marketing (Search Engine Optimization) Average Yearly Rate: $18 – $26. Not only is social media know-how of the most in-demand skillsets today, but businesses are also willing to pay top dollar for a quality social media manager.
- Virtual Assistant (VA) Average Hourly Rate: $16 – $24. If you’re looking for a job that’s both flexible and lucrative, becoming a virtual assistant (VA) is a great option.