- Teaching. Teaching is certainly the most commonly known career path for students earning a degree in education, and it’s a great option if you like working with children or adults in a classroom setting.
- Education Administration. Some teachers who are looking for an opportunity for growth within their school community can pursue an advanced degree to become an educational administrator.
- School Counseling. School counselors help students socially, academically and emotionally, as well as guide them along their path to college or into the workforce.
- School Social Work. A school social worker is an important part of the education system in that they help behavior issues within students and ultimately aid in their educational success.
- Teaching and Classroom Careers
- School Administration Careers
- Student Support Careers
If you want to work directly with students in the classroom, consider one of these roles. For the most up-to-date salary information from Indeed, click on the salary link for each job title below:
Many roles in administration require years of experience in the classroom or another educational setting. If you're interested in furthering your career or are interested in tailoring your career path to administration, consider one of these positions. For the most up-to-date salary information from Indeed, click on each salary link below:
These education professionals often work outside of the classroom or in specialized learning settings to provide additional instruction, guidance and support to students. For the most up-to-date salary information from Indeed, click on each salary link below:
Dec 14, 2021 · A career in education can be rewarding, as it adds meaning to many young lives. While many people might associate the field with teaching a classroom full of students, there are alternative careers in the field. With a degree in education and experience in the field, you can choose other opportunities such as education administration, counseling and social work.
Apr 24, 2019 · Minimum Education License Median Salary (2016) School Teacher : Bachelor's Degree: License ...Minimum EducationLicenseMedian Salary (2016)Median Salary (2016)School TeacherBachelor's DegreeLicense required in all states$55,800 (elementary); $56,720 ...$55,800 (elementary); $56,720 ...LibrarianMaster of Library Science (MLS ...Certification required in most ...$57,680$57,680PrincipalMaster's Degree in Educational ...School Administrator License r ...$92,510$92,510Athletic CoachExperience playing the sport; ...Certification often required t ...$31,460
- Career Development Facilitator
Jul 28, 2022 · You can start your career as an instructional coordinator by obtaining a C&I Masters in Education Degree now. It will help you hone relevant skills to become a suitable candidate for the job. School Principal Average annual salary: $111,470 As a school principal, you get to lead all the academic and administrative functions of a school.
Careers in Education. If you have a passion for helping young people grow and flourish, a career in education may be right for you. There are many different careers in education, from classroom teaching to working in the business world. This guide details career options, perks, salaries, growth expectations, and statistics on teaching and other jobs in education.
People also ask
What careers can you get with an education degree?
How to jumpstart your career in education?
Why consider a career in education?
How to get a job in education?