Yahoo Web Search

  1. About 1 search result
  1. The reconstruction was overseen by architect Carl Gangolf Kayser until his death in 1895, at which time it was taken over by Ritter Humbert Walcher of Molthein and the artist Egon Rheinberger. A family vault was built under the castle and Johann Wilczek is interred there. As well as building the castle from the original masonry and on the ...

  1. People also search for