20 Profound Quotes By Carl Jung:
www.lifecoachcode.com/2018/12/07/profound-quotes-by-carl-jung/#:~:text= 20 Profound Quotes By Carl Jung: ,you make the unconscious conscious, it... More
- ”One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious.”
- “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
- “Don’t hold on to someone who’s leaving, otherwise you won’t meet the one who’s coming.”
- “Until you make the unconscious conscious, it...
People also ask
What are Carl Jung's quotes?
What are some quotes about consciousness darkness?
Is your philosophy conscious or unconscious?
What does Jung mean by being individual?
Irrespective of our conscious convictions, each one of us, without exception, being a particle of the general mass, is somewhere attached to, colored by, or even undermined by the spirit which goes through the mass. Freedom stretches only as far as the limits of our consciousness.
Everything good is costly, and the development of personality is one of the most costly of all things. It is a matter of saying yes to oneself, of taking oneself as the most serious of tasks, of being conscious of everything one does, and keeping it constantly before one's eyes in all its dubious aspects. Carl Jung.
75 Carl Jung Quotes - Inspirational Quotes at BrainyQuote. We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses. Carl Jung. Change Accept Cannot Until. Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- “Filling the conscious mind with ideal conceptions is a characteristic of Western theosophy, but not the confrontation with the shadow and the world of darkness.
- “Individuals who believe they are masters of their fate are as a rule the slaves of destiny. (Letter to Valentine Brooke, 16 Nov 1959)
- “Depression is like a woman in black. If she turns up, don’t shoo her away. Invite her in, offer her a seat, treat her like a guest and listen to what she wants to say.”
- “It is not I who create myself, rather I happen to myself.” (The Collected Works of Carl Jung, Vol. 11, Para 391)
Jul 16, 2018 · In this article, we turn our attention to one of history’s most iconic psychiatrists by looking at 20 Carl Jung quotes. In a day and age when the field of psychology was still in its infancy, the vast majority of individuals studying human nature heedlessly accepted the ideas of Sigmund Freud as truth.
Dec 07, 2018 · 20 Profound Quotes By Carl Jung: 1. ”One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious.” 2. “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” 3. “Don’t hold on to someone who’s leaving, otherwise you won’t meet ...
- “A group experience takes place on a lower level of consciousness than the experience of an individual. This is due to the fact that, when many people gather together to share one common emotion, the total psyche emerging from the group is below the level of the individual psyche.
- “Real liberation comes not from glossing over or repressing painful states of feeling, but only from experiencing them to the full.” ― C.G. Jung, The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious.
- “Were it not for the leaping and twinkling of the soul, man would rot away in his greatest passion, idleness.” ― C.G. Jung, The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious.
- “The mirror does not flatter, it faithfully shows whatever looks into it; namely, the face we never show to the world because we cover it with the persona, the mask of the actor.”
C.G. Jung > Quotes > Quotable Quote. “People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own souls. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”. ― Carl Jung, Psychology and Alchemy. tags: consciousness , darkness , enlightenment , light.