Case Woodard (born October 4, 1971), known mononymously as Case, is an American singer, songwriter and record producer.He is best known for the 1990s hits "Touch Me, Tease Me" (featuring Foxy Brown and Mary J. Blige), "Happily Ever After" and "The Best Man I Can Be" (with Ginuwine, R.L. and Tyrese), as well as the early 2000s hits "Missing You" and "Livin' It Up" with Ja Rule.
Neko Richelle Case (/ ˈ n iː k oʊ ˈ k eɪ s /; born September 8, 1970) is an American singer-songwriter and member of the Canadian indie rock group the New Pornographers.Case has a powerful, untrained contralto voice, which has been described by contemporaries and critics as a "flamethrower," "a powerhouse [which] seems like it might level buildings," "a 120-mph fastball," and a "vocal ...
People also ask
Who is the singer case from the Wikipedia?
Who is the singer known as Case Woodard?
When did case's first album case come out?
What's the name of case's only hit song?
Cartridge case, also called casing or "brass", the metallic enclosure component in modern firearm cartridges
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media
- Computing, Science, and Technology
- See Also
In the United States
1. Case, Laclede County, Missouri, an unincorporated community 2. Case, Warren County, Missouri, an unincorporated community 3. Case Township, Michigan, a civil township
1. Case del Conte, an Italian village and hamlet of Montecorice (SA), Campania
1. CASE, a database system used by the British Citizens Adviceorganization until replaced by Petra from 2011 2. Best, worst and average case, types of case analysis in computer science 3. Computer-aided software engineering, the use of computers to assist in the software development life cycle 4. Computer-assisted structure elucidation, the use of computers to elucidate molecular structures 5. Switch statement, a control statement in computer programming 6. Use case, in software engineering a...
Other science and technology
1. Case-hardening, a process of hardening the surface of a metal object 2. Case-shot, a type of anti-personnel canister ammunitionsimilar to a shrapnel shell 3. A trouble ticket, also known as a support case, in an issue tracking system 4. Proof by exhaustion, a method of mathematical proof also known as "proof by cases" 5. Contribution to ARIEL Spectroscopy of Exoplanets(CASE), an instrument on the European space telescope ARIELCase Middle School, part of Punahou Schoolin Oahu, HawaiiCenter for Advanced Studies in Engineering, now Sir Syed CASE Institute of Technology, a private engineering institute in Islamabad, PakistanCase River: tributary of the Kabika River in Ontario, Canada.Egyptian Exchange: stock exchange comprising the Cairo and Alexandria stock exchanges.
Musical artist. Cass Elliot (born Ellen Naomi Cohen; September 19, 1941 – July 29, 1974), widely known as Mama Cass, was an American singer, actress, and member of the singing group, the Mamas and the Papas. After the group broke up, Elliot released five solo albums. In 1998, she was posthumously inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ...
- Early Life
Oluwafemi Oladapo better known as Slimcase, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and hype man, and actor, He is known for featuring on fellow Nigerian artist D'banj's single,'Issa Banger' and 'Gucci Snake', by Wizkid with a new dance routine known as 'shaku shaku' He has collaborated with Nigerian artistes like Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Mr Eazi, 2Baba.
He was born in Ikorodu, Lagos State, Nigeria, on August 22, 1982. grew up in Lagos with his parents. He received both his first school leaving certificate and his West African senior school certificate in Lagos, where he completed his elementary and secondary school education.
In 2018, he featured on commercially acclaimed Nigerian Street-Hop single 'Shepeterri' by Idowest In 2018, he was nominated for The Headies Best Street-Hop Artiste and Best new act at Nigeria Entertainment Awards In 2018, he won best collaboration at the City People Entertainment Awards
Case Woodard, known mononymously as Case, (born October 4, 1975) is an American R&B singer, songwriter and record producer. A two-time Grammy Award nominee, he is best known for his late 1990s hits including "Touch Me, Tease Me" (featuring vocals from Foxy Brown and Mary J. Blige), "Happily Ever After", "The Best Man" (a duet with Ginuwine, R.L. and Tyrese), the R&B number-one and top five pop ...