- Britney Spears. Throughout the latter years of her career her weight has seesawed, with her having children and periodically taking breaks from the entertainment business and what not.
- Mariah Carey. Mariah's sort of in an awkward phase, she's in her mid-40's, 45 to be exact, and it looks like she's sliding downhill rather fast. It is nearly impossible to keep a coke bottle form when your metabolism isn't what it used to be.
- Jessica Simpson. Jessica's a funny girl who knows how to take a joke or two, so this won't be too hard to take if she ever crosses paths with this particular article.
- Christina Aguilera. Christina has had struggles with her weight in the past and is not ashamed of what the critics have to say. She is an industry that is focused on selling sex, but apparently she doesn't care.
Oct 25, 2020 · These stars got real about gaining a few pounds while in quarantine, and we love them for it! Check out stars like Kandi Burruss, Cynthia Bailey and more who opened up about their weight gain.
- Julia Teti
Sep 17, 2020 · Celebrities such as Kourtney Kardashian and NeNe Leakes have opened up about the weight they've gained while quarantined amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic — photos
- Vin Diesel. Vin Diesel is widely known as a top-notch Action Actor and going by the title, he should be fit. Although he was very fit throughout his career but recently, he has gained a lot of weight that can be seen in the picture above.
- Tyra Banks. Tyra Banks is famously known as a top-notch American model and the founder of America’s Next Top Model. For a model, a figure is the most important thing to take care of.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt. If there is one celebrity who has drastically gained weight and is feeling happy about it, then it’s definitely going to be Jennifer.
- Kate Winslet. The lady with whom we all fell in love after her blockbuster movie The Titanic. Kate became the queen of everyone’s heart on this planet but it seems like age has taken a toll over the beauty and she has gained a few pounds over the years.
People also ask
What celebrities have gained weight?
How much weight did Kim Kardashian gain while pregnant?
Is weight gain a mortal sin?
How much weight did Britney Spears gain?
Putting on weight can greatly affect an individual’s feeling of self-worth and confidence. With the media fat-shaming everyone above 150 pounds and revering eating disorders nowadays, it’s no surprise why people see weight gain as a mortal sin. Packing on some pounds can happen to everyone — even to our favorite celebrities too.
- Vin Diesel. Vin Diesel at his best bears one of the most amazing physiques in Hollywood. But recently, the Fast & Furious star has gained a lot of weight, and the abs have disappeared as well.
- Tyra Banks. The heart and soul of America’s Next Top Model Tyra Banks have been gaining weight recently, but she still looks stunning. Curvy and stunning.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt. Jennifer Love Hewitt has gained a lot of weight since becoming a mother of two. She confessed that she isn’t focusing on losing the fat for now.
- Kate Winslet. The Titanic star is one of the most beautiful celebrities in Hollywood. But in recent years, she has gained a lot of weight.
Celebrities go through many body changes, and putting on weight is one of the most frequent. In this video we present several actors who gained weight over t...
- 4 min
Nov 17, 2017 · When it comes to celebrity transformations, Christian Bale takes the cake (and pie).The actor, who has famously gained and lost drastic amounts of weight for various roles over the years, most recently gained 40 pounds to portray former Vice President Dick Cheney in the upcoming film “Backseat.”
Jul 06, 2017 · Kardashian bulked up with both North and Saint's pregnancies. Specifically, she gained around 52 pounds with North, and 60 pounds with Saint. Before she got pregnant with Saint, the 5’3 Kardashian claims she weighed 130 pounds (hmm…I’m 5’3 and 130 pounds with no boobs or a butt, making me question the veracity of those pre-pregnancy weight claims, but I digress).