People also ask
What is a 25th marriage anniversary?
What are the major wedding anniversary years?
How do you Celebrate a 25 year anniversary?
What is 45th wedding anniversary?
- Sheri Stritof
- 3 min
- Silver Gift Traditions. Although the iris is representative of the 25th-anniversary flower, you can gift a rose that's...
- Gifts With a Silver Touch. Although silver is the highlight of a 25th anniversary, it doesn't mean that you can't go out...
- Sentimental Offerings. Sometimes you need to add a personal touch to let...
- A Greek feast, including Greek cheese, yogurt, and wine
- A Breakfast at Tiffany’s themed party
- A silver China dinner set, completed with silver champagne glasses, wine bottles, and jars to keep up with the silver...
- A white food theme with silver candles to highlight the occasion
- Who’s in Charge of The 25 Year Anniversary Festivities?
- Choose A Way to Celebrate
- Planning A Unique 25 Year Anniversary Party
- Alternatives to 25 Year Anniversary Parties
The time of Miss Manners and proper etiquette for party planning and gift-giving isn’t the be-all, end-all anymore. There’s no longer a definitive guide on what to do and how to do it for silver anniversaries or any other milestone. For the most part, we find that adult children take the reins and throw their parents an anniversary party. Unlike fo...
The name of this blog is how to plan a 25 year anniversary celebration. That might immediately bring to mind party planning. But that’s not the only route you could take for the silver commemoration. Yes, many people lean toward formal or informal gatherings with family and friends. They can mimic the wedding or take a casual turn with backyard bar...
As this is a once-in-a-lifetime silver celebration, we want to focus more on creativity than the step by step party planning. For more ideas, though, we’ve got a general anniversary party planning pagethat you’ll want to bookmark to keep you on track.
Many people love parties thrown in their honor, but not everyone. Remember, the party isn’t for the guests (although you want them to have fun, too!). After 25 years, though, the couple deserves the celebration that they prefer. So, we’ve got a few no-party options to consider. 1. Honeymoon revisited: Send them back to their honeymoon destination (...
- Plan a day-long adventure with your spouse—a hike, bicycle ride, hot-air balloon ride … something fun and memorable that you both would enjoy.
- Take your sweetheart on a “mystery trip.” Be creative: Travel to another city for a romantic meal … enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner at three different restaurants in three different towns, etc.
- Visit some of the places you enjoyed when dating, engaged, and newly married. Stop by the church where you married, or drive by your first apartment or house.
- While dining at a romantic restaurant for your anniversary, slip your spouse a handwritten love note. (Husbands, make arrangements for a bud vase with a red rose to be at your table.)
Mar 11, 2020 · Celebrating 25 years of marriage is a major milestone and you’ll likely want to invite every one who has played in role in your lives over the years. If you can afford to rent out a local space or venue, this is the best option so you can create the guest list you really want.