Charles Smith, Actor: The Shop Around the Corner. Charles Smith was born on September 13, 1920 in Flint, Michigan, USA. He was an actor and writer, known for The Shop Around the Corner (1940), Everglades! (1961) and Target (1958). He died on December 26, 1988 in Burbank, California, USA.
- Actor, Writer, Soundtrack
- September 13, 1920
- Charles Smith
- December 26, 1988
HENRY MILLER WILL FILED Actor Left $141,651--Five Public Gifts Made From $4,973,005 Fortune of Charles R. Smith. Henry Miller, Actor, Left $141,651. C.R. Smith Left $4,973,005. ... Noted Sculptor ...
Dec 21, 2021 · Sheree, an actress and businesswoman, was married to Smith from 1992 to 1995 and they share one son, Trey Smith, 29. The exes have remained close in order to co-parent their son. Sheree even...
Smith was born in London, England, to Charles John Smith (1838–1928), a medical doctor, and Sarah Ann ( née Clode, 1836–1922). His sister, Beryl Faber (died 1912), was married to Cosmo Hamilton . Smith was educated at Charterhouse School and St John's College, Cambridge. He settled in South Africa to prospect for gold in 1888–89.
- Charles Aubrey Smith
- 21 July 1863, London, England
Jul 10, 2021 · Joanne Cervelli Smith, his wife of 31 years, confirmed the actor's death to USA TODAY on Friday. She did not disclose his cause of death.
Charles Bean Smith, later Sir Charles Euan-Smith(1842–1910), British soldier and diplomatCharles Bradford Smith (1916–2004), American army officer and Silver Starrecipient
- Arts and Entertainment
- Science and Technology
- Other People
- Other Uses
1. Charles Smith (Victorian politician)(1833–1903), member of the Victorian Legislative Assembly 1883–1892 2. Charles Smith (Western Australian politician)(born 1970), member of the Western Australian Legislative Council from 2017
1. Charles A. Smith (Canadian politician)(1845–?), Canadian merchant and political figure in Nova Scotia 2. Charles L. Smith(1853–?), Canadian politician in New Brunswick 3. Charles Napier Smith(1866–1919), Canadian politician in Ontario 4. Charles Rhodes Smith(1896–1993), Canadian politician in Manitoba
1. C. A. Smith(1895–?), British socialist and anti-communist activist 2. Charles Culling Smith(1775–1853), British politician and courtier 3. Charles Harding Smith(1931–1997), loyalist leader in Northern Ireland 4. Charles Smith (MP)(1756–1814), British politician, Member of Parliament
1. Charles H. Smith (American football)(active 1883–1894), American football center 2. Charles Smith (American football)(1924–2013), American football player 3. Charlie Smith (tackle)(1889–1961), American football tackle 4. Charlie Smith (running back)(born 1946), American football running back 5. Charlie Smith (wide receiver)(born 1950), American football wide receiver 6. Bubba Smith(Charles Aaron Smith, 1945–2011), American actor and football player
1. Charles R. Smith (coach)(died 1969), American baseball and basketball coach 2. Charley Smith(1937–1994), American MLB third baseman 3. Charlie Smith (pitcher)(1880–1929), American MLB pitcher 4. Charlie Smith (infielder)(1840–1897), American MLB infielder 5. Chino Smith(Charles Smith, 1903–1932), Negro league baseball player 6. Pop Smith(Charles Marv Smith, 1856–1927), Canadian MLB infielder, 1880–1891 7. Red Smith (pitcher)(Charles Smith), American Negro league baseball player
1. Charles Smith (basketball, born 1965), University of Pittsburgh and New York Knicks 2. Charles Smith (basketball, born 1967), Georgetown University and Boston Celtics 3. Charles Smith (basketball, born 1975), University of New Mexico and Portland Trail Blazers 4. Charles Smith (basketball, born October 1975)(born 1975), American-English basketball player
Sep 30, 2021 · Pierce Brosnan has starred alongside some of Hollywood's best-loved actresses – but there is only one leading lady in his life, his wife of 20 years, Keely Shaye Smith. The couple are still ...