Mar 05, 2021 · Charlotte Bennett is one of three women who have accused Cuomo, 63, of sexual harassment. The 25-year-old is a former aide to Cuomo. She worked as executive assistant and health policy adviser in the Governor's administration until she left the post in November 2020.
Cuomo accuser calls for disbarment of lawyer who handled harassment complaint after resignation announcement
Judith Mogul was one of the attorneys in New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's administration who spoke to Charlotte Bennett when she accused Cuomo of sexual harassment in June 2020, but now one of Cuomo's other accusers is pushing for her to lose her law license.
1 day ago
- From 2009 to 2013, she attended John Jay High School in Lewisboro, Westchester County, New York. (a)
- From 2011 to 2014, she was a member of the ambulance crew of Katonah Bedford Hills Volunteer Ambulance Corps in Katonah, Westchester County. (a)
- From 2013 to 2017, she attended Hamilton College in Clinton, Oneida County, New York where she earned her bachelor’s degree in women’s studies. She also minored in psychology and creative writing.
- From 2014 to 2016, she was a volunteer at Hope’s Door, a non-profit in Pleasantville, Westchester County that provides counseling and resources to survivors of domestic violence.
Mar 01, 2021 · Who is Charlotte Bennett? Charlotte Bennett is one of three women who have accused Cuomo, 63, of sexual harassment. The 25-year-old is a former aide to Cuomo. She worked as executive assistant and ...
- Bennett Says Cuomo Asked Her Questions About Her Sex & Dating Life. Bennett gave her story to The New York Times. The Times reported that she alleges that Cuomo “asked her questions about her sex life, whether she was monogamous in her relationships and if she had sex with older men.”
- Bennett Worked as a Health Policy Adviser for Cuomo. According to her LinkedIn page, Bennett worked for Cuomo’s administration as an executive assistant and health-policy adviser.
- Cuomo Told The Times That He Was Mentoring Bennett But Promised an Independent Review. Cuomo responded in a statement to the Times. He said he thought he was mentoring Bennett and had “never made advances toward Ms. Bennett, nor did I ever intend to act in any way that was inappropriate.”
- Bennett Shared a Story by Lindsey Boylan, Who Also Accused Cuomo of Sexual Harassment. Bennett is not the first woman to accuse Cuomo of sexual harassment; the first was Lindsey Boylan, a former state economic development official.
People also ask
What do you need to know about Charlotte Bennett?
When did Charlotte Bennett say she was harassed?
When did Charlotte Bennett leave the Cuomo administration?
What did Charlotte Bennett say to Norah O'Donnell?
Feb 28, 2021 · Charlotte Bennett, For the second time in less than a week, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is being accused of sexual harassment by a former aide. On Saturday, February 27, The New York Times released an account from Charlotte Bennett, who claimed that the governor asked: “questions about her sex life, whether she was monogamous in her ...
Mar 16, 2021 · Charlotte Bennett, one of the women accusing New York Governor Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment, met with investigators from the state's attorney general's office for more than four hours on ...
Mar 02, 2021 · Charlotte Bennett is 25 years old who accused Gov. Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment, she became the second former aide to accuse New York Governor Andrew.. However, Charlotte confirmed that Governor Andrew never touched her physically, but accused him of asking questions about her dating and sex life.
Mar 05, 2021 · Gov. Andrew Cuomo accuser Charlotte Bennett said he tasked her with “finding” him a girlfriend — then impatiently asked a day later if she had done so, according to a newly teased clip of ...