John Glover Roberts Jr. (born January 27, 1955) is an American lawyer and jurist who serves as the chief justice of the United States. Roberts has authored the majority opinion in several landmark cases , including Shelby County v.
John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice of the United States, was born in Buffalo, New York, January 27, 1955. He married Jane Marie Sullivan in 1996 and they have two children - Josephine and Jack. He received an A.B. from Harvard College in 1976 and a J.D. from Harvard Law School in 1979.
Mar 10, 2020 · John Roberts became Chief Justice of the United States after he was nominated by President George W. Bush in 2005.
Nov 28, 2020 · In this new group of five, Chief Justice John Roberts is no longer chief — by title he may be, but he's no longer the one in control.
Feb 22, 2021 · I’m not sure how I missed this at the time but on February 9th, superlawyer Lin Wood filed a bombshell affidavit under oath in Federal Court, affirming the salacious allegations he has made about both US Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts and former Vice President Mike Pence.
Feb 21, 2021 · Lin Wood Allegations about Justice Roberts I'm not sure how I missed this at the time but on February 9th, superlawyer Lin Wood filed a bombshell affidavit under oath in Federal Court, affirming the salacious allegations he has made about both US Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts and former Vice President Mike Pence.
Feb 19, 2021 · John Roberts, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, has lost his mojo. If this were baseball, we’d say he’s in a slump. If it were football, we’d wonder if he was nursing an injury through a long and grueling season.
Mr Wood's latest bizarre statement was made as part of a layer cake of conspiracy theories; while he was advancing a theory that Chief Justice ...
The Independent via Yahoo News
1 day ago
- Why the Equality Act Is More Extreme Than the Bostock DecisionNational Review via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Supreme Court wrestles with when police may conduct warrantless searches after a chaseUSA TODAY via Yahoo News2 days ago
- House passes Equality Act but LGBT+ bill faces murky future in SenateThe Independent via Yahoo News1 day ago
- Fate of federal $15 minimum wage rests in hands of Senate parliamentarian Elizabeth MacDonoughShe’s guided the Senate through two impeachment trials, vexed Democrats and Republicans alike with parliamentary opinions and helped rescue Electoral College certificates from a pro-Trump mob ...MarketWatch1 day ago
- Supreme Court Rules Trump Can’t Stop Prosecutors from Seeing His Tax ReturnsRolling Stone via Yahoo News4 days ago
Dec 17, 2020 · John Roberts has been Chief Justice for 15 years. His tenure is remarkable for the level of unanimity (the actual percentage of 9-0 decisions) he has achieved.
Feb 11, 2021 · This post has been read 3947 times! December 26, 2020- by Steven Greer. If this photo (top of page) is really of Chief Justice Roberts on Pedophile Island with Clinton, then it needs to be reported.
Dec 22, 2020 · A photo showing U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts snuggling up next to Ghislaine Maxwell, an associate of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, and other images claiming he visited ...