- “Reckless Love” by Cory Asbury.
- “How He Loves” by David Crowder Band.
- “At The Cross (Love Ran Red)” by Chris Tomlin.
- “Your Love Never Fails” by Jesus Culture.
- Christian Music Expert
- 'His Kind of Love': Group 1 Crew. From the song "His Kind of Love": His kind of love (His kind of love) Is reckless for us. His kind of love is will never give up.
- 'How He Loves': David Crowder*Band. From the song "How He Loves": He is jealous for me, Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree, Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
- 'Learn to Love': Leeland. From the song "Learn to Love": Pray for each other. Stand in together. We'll see his kingdom come. Shining like the sun. Something is stirring.
- 'Love Is Here': Tenth Avenue North. From the song "Love Is Here": Love is here. Love is now. Love is pouring from his hands, from his brows. Love is near, it satisfies.
- Love Lifted Me. I found a great history for this beloved hymn. It tells the story of Peter’s fear when he went out to walk on the water with Jesus. The lyrics of the song not only talk of the believer’s journey as they grow closer with the Lord but encourage even the unbeliever in how “Jesus completely saves”.
- When God Ran. This is a powerful song of forgiveness and the unfailing love of God. Phillips, Craig, and Dean do a great job with this song. Enjoy the video below
- The Love of God. Same title, different hymn -- this one was written by Frederick Martin Lehman and Meir Ben Isaac Nehorai. It has a rich, melodious tune and heartfelt lyrics to match.
- To God be the Glory. A favorite hymn of faith written by Fanny Crosby and William Howard Doane, the lyrics never lose their savor as we contemplate the great things God has done to show His love for us.
People also ask
What are some good gospel songs about faith?
Is faith in God based on fear or love?
What are the benefits of trusting in God?
How to have unshakable faith in God?
- 8 min
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong. Faithful Lyric: In oceans deep, my faith will stand. This song is the one I listen to when I feel myself growing tired in my walk.
- Can Anybody Hear Me - Meredith Andrews. Faithful Lyric: I will trust in You. Even in the moments, I can't find you. Sometimes it's easy to believe that our prayers are falling on deaf ears.
- You Lead - Jamie Grace. Faithful Lyric: Just light the way and I'll go, Cause I know what you got for me is more than I can see. It is clear when listening to a Jamie Grace song that she uses her own walk as inspiration.
- Let Faith Arise - Bridge City. Faithful Lyric: Speak and the mountains will move. Anything we ask our God can do. Sometimes it's easy to forget that the God we ask to guide us through our day-to-day life is also the God who made the sun stand still.
- His Kind of Love (Group 1 Crew) Group 1 Crew explains that it is not possible to physically explain the true love of God to us, as it defies all the reasons and logic, yet it exists.
- Learn to Love (Leeland) Leeland’s “Learn to Love” explains to all of us that we all are in this life together. It explains that instead of crossing each other’s ways we must work together for the greater good.
- The Same Love (Paul Baloche) Paul Baloche pleas us to imitate on the point that the love that gave us infinity knows us by name. How grand is that? From the song “The Same Love”
- Your Love Never Fails (Newsboys) The Newsboys reminds us that no matter how hard we fall, how far we run or how badly are we hurt, God’s love for us never changes or fails.
Aug 24, 2014 · This extensive, but not exhaustive list of Christian songs about faith will encourage your spirit regardless of where you are spiritually. #1) Find Us Faithful (Steve Green 1994) “Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.” (1 Timothy 4:12).