People also ask
What are some famous Christmas vacation quotes?
What are some quotes from the book The Christmas tree?
What did National Lampoon say about Christmas vacation?
What is the last Christmas quote?
- Kelsey Pelzer
- “We’re kicking off our fun, old-fashioned family Christmas by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh to embrace the frosty majesty of the winter landscape and select that most important of Christmas symbols.”
- “We’re not driving all the way out here so you can get one of those stupid ties with the Santa Clauses on it, are we Dad?” — Audrey Griswold.
- “Hey kids, look! A deer!” — Clark Griswold.
- “Eat my rubber!” — Clark Griswold.
Dec 06, 2020 · Christmas Vacation quotes are the best, for starters. (It doesn't get any better than, "Looks great. (It doesn't get any better than, "Looks great. Little full, lotta sap.")
- Erynn Hassinger
Dec 18, 2020 · “Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, kiss my ass. Kiss his ass. Kiss your ass. Happy Hanukkah." Giphy. The state of mind when you are being forced to do things that you would never want to do even in your wildest dreams. What a tough position to be in, don't you think?
Aug 03, 2020 · 41 "Christmas Vacation" Quotes That Never Fail to Crack People Up. Everybody has a cousin Eddie. Everybody. By Candace Braun Davison and Kelly Allen. Aug 3, 2020 Warner ...
- Candace Braun Davison
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, kiss my ass. Kiss his ass. Kiss your ass. Happy Hanukkah.
- “Hallelujah! Holy sh*t! Where's the Tylenol? " When to use it: the holiday season can be stressful, but the key to staying cheery is to fake it until you make it.
- “ We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f***ing Kaye. " When to use it: when your family is killing your Christmas vibes.
- Todd: "Hey Griswold. Where do you think you're gonna put a tree that big? " Clark: "Bend over and I'll show you." When to use it: when family asks you about what you're going to do with your future, how college is going, or if you have a significant other yet.
- “She falls down a well, her eyes go cross. She gets kicked by a mule. They go back. I don't know. " When to use it: any time your family comments on your appearance.
Nov 19, 2018 · “[Clark is about to cut the rope holding the branches of his huge Christmas tree] I give you the Griswold family Christmas tree. [He cuts the rope, and the branches fly out, breaking windows and surrounding Clark] Lotta sap in here!
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Quotes Ellen Griswold: Clark, I think that it would be best for everybody if they all just went home...before things get any worse. Clark W. Griswold Jr ...
- related to: christmas vacation quotes
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month