Christopher Dark, Actor: The Time Tunnel. Christopher Dark was born on April 21, 1920 in The Bronx, New York City, New York, USA as Alfred Francis DeLeo. He was an actor, known for The Time Tunnel (1966), World Without End (1956) and Shirley Temple's Storybook (1958). He was married to Eleanor Dark. He died on October 10, 1971 in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA.
Christopher Eccleston, Actor: Thor: The Dark World. Christopher Eccleston trained at the Central School of Speech and Drama and first came to public attention as Derek Bentley in Let Him Have It (1991). However, it was a regular role in the television series Cracker (1993) that made him a recognizable figure in the United Kingdom. He appeared in the low-budget thriller Shallow Grave (1994 ...
- February 16, 1964
People also ask
How old was Christopher Dark when he died?
Who is the actor in Thor The Dark World?
What was the name of Christopher Dark's wife?
How did Christopher Dark of the Lone Ranger die?
Christopher Nolan, Writer: Tenet. Best known for his cerebral, often nonlinear, storytelling, acclaimed writer-director Christopher Nolan was born on July 30, 1970, in London, England. Over the course of 15 years of filmmaking, Nolan has gone from low-budget independent films to working on some of the biggest blockbusters ever made. At 7 years old, Nolan began making short movies ...
1. Christopher Dark (born Alfred Francis DeLeo, April 21, 1920 – October 10, 1971) was an American actor. He graduated from Cornell University and did post graduate work at Columbia University. He served as an army medic in the Philippines during WWII, and received honors. He began his career in theater in NY, and then moved to Hollywood in 1952.
Christopher Walken, Actor: Hairspray. Nervous-looking lead and supporting actor of the American stage and films, with sandy colored hair, pale complexion and a somewhat nervous disposition. He won an Oscar as Best Supporting Actor for his performance in The Deer Hunter (1978), and has been seen in mostly character roles, often portraying psychologically unstable individuals, though ...
Jul 20, 2012 · The Dark Knight Rises: Directed by Christopher Nolan. With Christian Bale, Gary Oldman, Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Eight years after the Joker's reign of anarchy, Batman, with the help of the enigmatic Catwoman, is forced from his exile to save Gotham City from the brutal guerrilla terrorist Bane.
- Jinnah (1998) - 8.0. Christopher Lee stars as Mohammed Ali Jinnah in this biopic about the founder of the nation of Pakistan, through the use of flashbacks conducted by a guide at the end of his life to his most pivotal moments in his life and in the founding of Pakistan.
- Hamlet (1948) - 7.6. Legendary actor Laurence Olivier starred in and directed this adaptation of the Shakespearian drama. Hamlet deals with murderous intentions towards his uncle when he discovers that he was the one who killed his father, thanks to a visit from his father's ghostly spirit.
- The Wicker Man (1973) - 7.5. A Puritan police investigator travels to a small Scottish island in search of a missing girl, only to encounter complete denial of her existence.
- Hugo (2011) - 7.5. Martin Scorsese's Academy Award-winning adventure film follows a boy who lives alone in a railway station and keeps the station's giant clock working.
Christopher Edward Nolan CBE (/ ˈ n oʊ l ə n /; born 30 July 1970) is a British-American film director, producer, and screenwriter. His directorial efforts have grossed more than US$5 billion worldwide, garnered 36 Oscar nominations and 11 wins.
The Dark Knight is a 2008 superhero film directed, produced, and co-written by Christopher Nolan.Based on the DC Comics character Batman, the film is the second installment of Nolan's The Dark Knight Trilogy and a sequel to 2005's Batman Begins, starring Christian Bale and supported by Michael Caine, Heath Ledger, Gary Oldman, Aaron Eckhart, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Morgan Freeman.