The list of famous people with heterochromia includes stars such as Christopher Walken, Demi Moore, Josh Henderson, Alyson Hannigan and many more. Below, we list the types of heterochromia, explain how they differ in appearance and mention some of the most notable celebrities with heterochromia.
Christopher Walken Actor | Hairspray Nervous-looking lead and supporting actor of the American stage and films, with sandy colored hair, pale complexion and a somewhat nervous disposition. He won an Oscar as Best Supporting Actor for his performance in The Deer Hunter (1978), and has been seen in mostly character roles, often ...
Sep 25, 2018 · According to National Geographic, historians think he had heterochromia with one blue eye and one brown.
- Sam Escobar
People also ask
What disorders can cause heterochromia?
Is there a way to get heterochromia?
How many people have central heterochromia?
What's the difference between Central heterochromia and Hazel?
Mar 08, 2011 · Marshall Lancaster : sectoral heterochromia (right eye hazel/blue, left eye blue) Simon Pegg : sectoral heterochromia (both eyes partial brown/blue) Christopher Walken : partial heterochromia (both blue with green inner rings) Dan Aykroyd: complete heterochromia (right eye green, left eye brown) Joe Pesci: partial heterochromia (both eyes partial blue/brown) David Bowie: he was born with blueish eyes. In 1962, he got into a fight with his longtime school friend George Underwood (over George ...
Benign cases of heterochromia tend to be viewed as a “birthmark.” Heterochromia iridis can result in a person having an exotic and interesting look. There are several celebrities who have this condition including Mila Kunis, Christopher Walken, and Robert Downey, Jr. Heterochromia is also very common in animals.
Jun 28, 2007 · But this sort of thing obviously happens in people too. Some are even famous like David Bowie, Christopher Walken and Kiefer Sutherland. Different colored eyes or heterochromia works differently than other eye colors. It tends to happen when something has gone a bit wrong in making eye color.
Heterochromia iridium can be caused by many different factors and is found more commonly among cats and dogs, but is also present in humans as well. To name a few celebrities with this condition: Mila Kunis, Kate Bosworth, David Bowie, and Christopher Walken. Sections of the eye Heterochromia can affect many different areas of the eye.
This is a list of notable people who have been documented as having heterochromia iridis, a condition when the irises have different colours. People who are frequently mistakenly thought to have heterochromia are not included, but may be listed in the Notes section [a] .
- Kate Bosworth is probably the most well-known actress for having two different colored eyes. You may not have noticed Bosworth's different-colored eyes, because casting agents and directors had her wear colored contacts while filming to make her eyes appear one color.
- Mila Kunis had two different colored eyes for years because of an injury causing blindness in an eye. The two colors were more noticeable when Kunis was younger.
- Superman actor Henry Cavill's eyes are mostly blue, but real fans know one of them has a tinge of brown. It's not easy to see, but if you look at the star closely, he has a patch of brown in the top of his left eye.
- "Star Trek" actress Alice Eve said it took an ex-boyfriend months to realize she had one hazel and one blue eye. "One boyfriend, who soon wasn't my boyfriend, it took nine months to notice," Eve told Conan O'Brien in 2012 of an ex.
- related to: christopher walken eyes heterochromia dominant
healthprep.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month