Charles Michael "Chuck" Lorre (/ ˈ l ɔːr i /; born October 18, 1952) is an American television director, writer, producer, composer and actor. Called the "King of Sitcoms" during the 2010s, he has created and produced sitcoms including Grace Under Fire, Cybill, Dharma & Greg, Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, Mike & Molly, Mom, Young Sheldon, The Kominsky Method, Disjointed, Bob ...
- Chuck Lorre on the genesis of "The Big Bang Theory" - TelevisionAcademy.com/Interviewsyoutube.com
- Chuck Lorre on the "heartbreaking" end of "Big Bang Theory"youtube.com
- Chuck Lorre on lessons learned from his fatheryoutube.com
- Chuck Lorre Initially Approached Me About Playing Sheldon | Larry King Now | Ora.TVyoutube.com
For the past twenty years, award-winning creator, executive producer and writer Chuck Lorre has conquered the entertainment industry with hit shows like Grace Under Fire (1993), Dharma & Greg (1997), Roseanne (1988) and Cybill (1995) as well as the number 1 comedy on television and four year People's Choice Award winner, Two and a Half Men (...
vanity card (noun): A full-screen production company credit that airs for one second at the end of a TV show.So named because the credit is bullshit. The actual producer of every network TV show is a large corporation that risks capital in development costs and deficit financing so that, in success, it can steal money from profit participants (i.e., schmucks with vanity cards).
For the past twenty years, award-winning creator, executive producer and writer Chuck Lorre has conquered the entertainment industry with hit shows like Grace Under Fire (1993), Dharma & Greg (1997), Roseanne (1988) and Cybill (1995) as well as the number 1 comedy on television and four year People's Choice Award winner, Two and a Half Men (2003) and sophomore series The Big Bang Theory (2007).
As in, "Charlie Sheen called it #winning," after the Texas Republican seemingly blamed his daughters. Sheen was referenced the previous week when another Republican senator, South Carolina's ...
16 hours ago
- Paley Center for Media Launches Peter Roth Internship ProgramVariety via AOL14 hours ago
- 'Mom' viewers petition to save it from cancellation: 'This show has no doubt saved countless lives'Yahoo TV1 day ago
- Kaley Cuoco says she was in a 'state of shock' over Jim Parsons wanting to leave 'Big Bang Theory'Yahoo Celebrity via AOL2 days ago
- Kaley Cuoco thought she was meeting with her 'Big Bang Theory' costars to discuss a 13th season - instead she found out the show was endingINSIDER via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Kaley Cuoco Recalls Being in a “State of Shock” Over Jim Parsons Ending Big Bang TheoryE! via Yahoo News1 day ago
Chuck Lorre is an American writer, producer, composer, and director who has a net worth of $500 million dollars. He is best known for directed "The Big Bang Theory", "Two and a Half Men" and "Mike and Molly".
Chuck Lorre is a major name in comedy for a reason - some of the best sitcoms out there were created by the TV mogul. Which one is the best of the best?
Chuck Lorre is a television director, writer, and producer, as well as an actor and composer. He began his career in 1984 and is usually associated with television sitcoms. As most of his work is in this field, Lorre has earned the nickname of the ‘King of Sitcoms.’
Feel-Good results for chuck lorre
- related to: chuck lorre
mylife.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month