♫ Buy the MP3 album on the Official Halidon Music Store: http://bit.ly/2q5Rc1m ♫ Buy “100 Classical Pieces” (MP3 album) on the Official Halidon Music Store: ...
People also ask
What classical music do you listen to when you sleep?
What are the best classical chamber works of all time?
What are 10 pieces of classical music for a perfect night's relaxation?
What are some of the best classical pieces to listen to?
- Satie – Gymnopédie No.1. Luscious chords, slow tempi and gorgeous, drifting mood, the Gymnopédies by French composer Erik Satie have become synonymous with relaxation and peaceful times.
- Holst – Venus the Bringer of Peace (The Planets) After being introduced to astrology in 1913, Gustav Holst was inspired to pen a suite based on the planets of the solar system and their corresponding Roman deities.
- Chopin – Nocturne No.2, Op.9. Frédéric Chopin is undoubtedly one of the masters of the Romantic era, writing an abundance of beautiful, relaxing works for piano.
- Ravel – Piano Concerto in G major (2 movement) Though at first this may sound like a solo piano piece, eventually the beautiful entry of a flute confirms the presence of the orchestra to accompany the exquisite piano melody with curiously gorgeous harmonies.
- Consolation in D Flat Major (No.3; S.172) by Franz Liszt. In spite of Liszt’s formidable reputation as a travelling virtuoso and composer whose compositions verge on the unplayable by mere mortals, this series of six pieces comes as a great contrast.
- Song for Sienna by Brian Crain. Moving forward from Liszt into the more contemporary world of into what can broadly be considered Classical music, the Song For Sienna is a calming, reflective piece that may well evoke a relaxed mood.
- Wiegenlied (op.49:no.4) by Johannes Brahms. (Click to play – the video is working) This piano piece is perhaps more commonly referred to as Braham’s lullaby.
- The Adagio from the Clarinet Concerto in A Major; (K. 622) by WA Mozart. One of the final works that Mozart completed before his early death was this clarinet concerto written for his friend and clarinettist, Anton Stadler.
Apr 10, 2006 · String Quartet No. 14 in D minor "Death and the Maiden", D 810 - Franz Schubert. 6. Piano Quintet in A major "Trout", D 667 - Franz Schubert. 7. String Quartet No. 13 in B flat major and Grosse Fugue, Op. 130 and Op. 133 - Ludwig van Beethoven. 8. Piano Quintet in F minor, Op. 34 - Johannes Brahms. 9.
Humanfobia ††Vᐃmpire BlØØↁ†† Vampire Blood (with Noxpox) (EP) Goth , Chill-out , Chamber Music , Minimalism , Halloween , Lo-fi Experimental. Tri-Tachyon Path to Jotunheim The Evergarden EP Jazz , Soundtrack , Metal , Composed Music , Chamber Music.