May 3, 2022 · What does the Bible say about Teamwork & Working Together? The Bible has quite a bit to say on the subject of teamwork and working together. Here is a list of just 27 examples to get you started. 1. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 “Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the ...
- “Two are better than one because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up!
- “Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.” Proverbs 27:17 NIV. We are told to work together in unison, and that means that you boost a friend or coworker up when they need it the most.
- “Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.”
- “For the body is not one member, but many.” 1 Corinthians 12:14, ESV. Teamwork is the essence of humanity. In the simplest of terms, we are all part of a team that relies on one another.
- Hebrews 10:24-25. 24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
- Ephesians 4:11-16. 11 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.
- Ephesians 4:12-16. 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up. 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
- Colossians 3:14. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Read Chapter All Versions.
- Galatians 3:28 ESV / 6 helpful votes. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 4:2-3 ESV / 5 helpful votes. I entreat Euodia and I entreat Syntyche to agree in the Lord. Yes, I ask you also, true companion, help these women, who have labored side by side with me in the gospel together with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life.
- 1 Timothy 2:12 ESV / 4 helpful votes. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.
- Genesis 3:16 ESV / 4 helpful votes. To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be contrary to your husband, but he shall rule over you.”
Proverbs 11:14 ESV / 56 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety. Psalm 133:1 ESV / 56 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful A Song of Ascents. Of David. Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity! Genesis 2:18 ESV / 56 helpful votes Helpful
Respecting others means allowing members to contribute equally to group discussions. It means reading each other’s emotions. In a culture that encourages us to think about “me first,” it’s refreshing to remember we are, indeed, stronger together. Just like the old African proverb states, “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want ...
The midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are vigorous and give birth before the midwife can get to them.” Judges 4:4 Verse Concepts Now Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lappidoth, was judging Israel at that time. Psalm 68:11