Belly up to the bar and get recipes for your favorite drinks. Make your own martini, margarita, Bloody Mary—plus all the best cocktail and mocktail recipes.
The original. A sophisticated cocktail that's simple to make and goes down smooth. The original version of this cocktail was simply water, sugar, bitters, and whatever booze was within reach, often brandy. With time, the water became ice, the booze became whiskey, and the drink became an old fashioned.
- Carl Hanson
26 New Year's Eve Cocktails That Are More Fun Than Any Well Drink. ... 23 Totally Life-Changing Margarita Recipes. Not an exaggeration. By Sienna Livermore Oct 14, 2020
Alcohol-free drinks that attempt to taste like alcohol often fall flat. But in honor of dry January, Esther Mobley experimented with some booze-free concoctions — and found some great, simple recipes.
1 day ago
- Easy Cocktail Recipes: 13 Superb Rye Drinks To Try Right NowForbes5 days ago
- I tried 3 fruity mocktail recipes from celebrity chefs, and the best could pass as a real cocktailBusiness Insider India2 weeks ago
- Dry January drink recipes with health benefits, Chicken Tikka Masala recipeWISHTV82 hours ago
- Winter cocktail recipes to snuggle up withThe Day1 week ago
Mar 27, 2020 · The classic ingredients are easy to find: gin, Campari, sweet vermouth, and an orange. Pour equal parts (1 oz. per person) of each spirit in a glass over ice, stir, then garnish with an orange...
- Karla Alindahao
Thirsty? We have hundreds and hundreds of delicious cocktail recipes from expert bartenders around the world. No matter if you're looking for a classic cocktail, a punch for a party or an original concoction, we have a cocktail recipe for every taste and occasion, just a shake, stir or pour away ...
This simple cocktail recipe is perfectly balanced, both sweet and tart. And adding soda water magically creates a frothy egg white foam topping. Oh and it takes only 5 minutes to make! To make it, you'll shake together gin, lemon juice, maple, and egg white in a cocktail shaker, then pour it into two glasses.
- Old Fashioned. The Old Fashioned is timeless. This simple classic made with rye or bourbon, a sugar cube, Angostura bitters, a thick cube of ice, and an orange twist delivers every time.
- Negroni. We love Negronis at VinePair, so much so that we’re sorely disappointed when a bartender doesn’t know how to make one. Thankfully, that shouldn’t happen much longer, as the Negroni claims the No. 2 spot for the sixth year running.
- Daiquiri. The Daiquiri is often abused with fruit and blenders, but a true Daiquiri made with white rum, lime juice, and simple syrup is a clean and refreshing drink for any occasion.
- Dry Martini. A well-made dry Martini is elegance in a glass. The classic mix of gin and dry vermouth ranks No. 6 in the top 50 cocktails of the year.
People also ask
What are the most popular cocktail recipes?
How to make a good cocktail?
How to make simple cocktails?
How do you make a cocktail?
Cocktail recipes. Champagne cocktails. Creamy cocktails (1280) Frozen drinks (217) Hot drinks (38) Long drinks (5617) Short drinks (5972) Tropical cocktails (724)
Feel-Good results for cocktail recipes