- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Cold Sweat is a 1970 French - Italian international co-production starring Charles Bronson and directed by Terence Young. It is based on the 1959 novel Ride the Nightmare by Richard Matheson. It was filmed in and around Beaulieu-sur-Mer.
People also ask
What does Cold Sweat mean?
What is the medical term meaning cold sweats?
What is the movie Cold Sweat based on?
Where was Cold Sweat filmed?
" Cold Sweat " is a song performed by James Brown and written with his bandleader Alfred "Pee Wee" Ellis. Brown recorded it in May 1967. An edited version of "Cold Sweat" released as a two-part single on King Records was a No. 1 R&B hit, and reached number seven on the Pop Singles chart.
- Cold Sweat
Cold Sweat (1967) I Can't Stand Myself When You Touch Me...
"Cold Sweat" developed from an earlier James Brown R&B song,...
Building on the innovations of Brown's earlier songs "Out of...
- Cold Sweat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia "Cold Sweat" is a song by Irish rock band Thin Lizzy, and is the fifth track on their final studio album Thunder and Lightning. It was co-written by guitarist John Sykes and Phil Lynott, and became the biggest single from the album, entering the UK charts at No. 27, and peaking at No. 23 in Ireland.
Other symptoms may include shortness of breath, nausea, feeling faint, a cold sweat or feeling tired. About 30% of people have atypical symptoms. Women more often present without chest pain and instead have neck pain, arm pain or feel tired. Among those over 75 years old, about 5% have had an MI with little or no history of symptoms.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Marc Ferrari (born January 27, 1962) is an American musician, author, entrepreneur and investor. Marc Ferrari is best known for his work as a guitar player in the 80's and 90's rock bands Keel, Cold Sweat, and Medicine Wheel.
cold sweat - the physical condition of concurrent perspiration and chill; associated with fear fear, fearfulness, fright - an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)
- Shock. Shock happens when your body reacts to extreme environmental conditions or severe injury. When your body goes into shock, your organs don’t receive as much as oxygen or blood as they need to function.
- Infection or sepsis. Infections can be caused by bacteria or viruses attacking your body’s tissues. In many cases, infections cause your tissues to become inflamed as your immune system tries to fight off the infection.
- Nausea or vertigo. Nausea is simply feeling like you’re sick and going to throw up, although you may not always throw up when you feel nauseous. Nausea can be caused by many things, such as by eating too much or from taking certain medications.
- Fainting. Fainting (syncope) happens when you don’t get enough oxygen to your brain. Cold sweats can occur right before or after you pass out. Fainting because of brain oxygen loss can happen for a number of reasons, including
Jun 17, 2020 · Sweating is normal and a core part of how the body regulates its temperature. In a sauna or working out in the gym, sweating profusely is expected. Waking up sweating in the middle of the night is another matter altogether. Night sweats can be defined as sweating in excess of that required by the body to regulate body temperature.
- Shock. Shock is dangerously low blood flow to the brain and other vital organs. The lack of blood flow delivers less oxygen and nutrients to the brain, which causes stress.
- Infection. Any infection that causes a fever can lead to cold sweats. It's common for cold sweats to come on as a fever "breaks" or starts to go back down.
- Syncope. Another drop in blood pressure called syncope, which often causes fainting, can lead to diaphoresis. Many people will start sweating with severe or sudden nausea or vertigo.
- Pain From Injuries. Intense pain from severe injuries, like fractures or amputations, can lead to cold sweats. If a patient with a broken ankle is sweating, there's a good bet he is in excruciating pain and could use something to ease the pain.