- Rachel Glandorf
- Rachel Glandorf
Feb 07, 2019 · Wife of famous NFL player Colt McCoy Rachel Glandorf McCoy is an American professional track and field athlete. McCoy reportedly earns around $50,000 as her yearly salary from her career. Further, Rachel Glandorf McCoy has an estimated net worth of over $1 million. Rachael got married to her longtime boyfriend Colt McCoy in 2010 and has daughters Sloane and Brooke, and a son.
- 1 min
- Rachel Was Part of Baylor’s Track & Field Team. Like Colt, Rachel was also an athlete, but attended a rival Big 12 school. Rachel competed on the track and field team at Baylor.
- The Couple Met After Rachel Interviewed Colt as Part of Her Internship. Colt McCoy Girlfriend Doing a TV newscast 2008-10-22T16:25:53.000Z. Rachel had an internship as a television reporter for Austin’s KEYE.
- Colt & Rachel Named Their Second Child After the Lincoln Memorial. The couple welcomed their third child into the world on July 10, 2018. Colt announced the news with a tweet that seemed to imply the couple had their first son to join their two daughters.
- Colt Proposed to Rachel on the Texas Football Field. Colt Mccoy and his GIRLFRIEND Enjoy the Spurs Game SUBSCRIBE texas quarterback colt mccoy and his girlfriend watch asthe spurs beat the lakers 2009-01-22T21:25:27.000Z.
Jun 01, 2021 · Rachel Glandorf McCoy, wife of Colt McCoy. During her University days at Baylor, she was part of the Bears’ track and field team. Amazingly, she is rising as Colt’s wife, and more people are showing their interest in her. Hence, we have prepared all there is to know about Rachel, like her childhood, life, career, and bit insights on her ...
- June 15, 1987
- Rachel Glandorf McCoy
- Los Angeles, California, US
- Rachel Glandorf McCoy
Dec 22, 2020 · Colt McCoy and Rachel McCoy tied the knot in July 2010. Photo Source: SB Nation. Colt McCoy and his wife Rachel McCoy celebrated a personal milestone with their tenth marriage anniversary in 2010. To this date, they are blissfully married with three children. Two of them are daughters, and one is a son.
Rachel Glandorf Mccoy is widely famous as the wife of NFL player Colt McCoy. Rachel is an American professional track and field athlete who is famous as a member of the Track and field team. Her husband, Colt was drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the third round of the 2010 NFL draft.
Apr 02, 2021 · About Colt McCoy's Wife Rachel Glandorf. Colt McCoy's wife, Rachel McCoy was born in Southern California and attended Vail Christian High School in Colorado. Rachel herself was an athlete at her high school. She was an American professional track and field athlete. Even her school daily described her as ‘the most accomplished athlete’ in ...
Colt McCoy’s wife is Rachel Glandorf. Rachel Glandorf was born in Los Angeles, California, United States and is currently 33 years old. He is a American Spouse. The couple started dating in 2010. They’ve been together for approximately 10 years, 9 months, and 27 days. Colt McCoy’s wife is a Gemini and he is a Virgo.
- Football Player
- Hobbs, New Mexico, USA
Feb 15, 2021 · Colt McCoy is a married man. He became engaged to his girlfriend, Rachel Glandorf on January 12, 2010. Rachel is a former middle-distance track and field athlete for Baylor University. She met Colt when she was an intern at KEYE TV in Austin in the summer of 2008 and Colt was the Longhorns starting quarterback. The pair’s wedding ceremony took place on July 17, 2010, and was a lively ...
- 34 years 9 months
- Colt McCoy
- September 05, 1986
Jun 12, 2020 · As the wife of Colt McCoy, there is nothing to worry about when it comes to finances for Rachel Glandorf McCoy. According to estimates, she amasses a staggering net worth of $1 million as of 2020. To break things down, the track athlete earns an annual average salary of $50,000 .
Colt McCoy and his wife welcomed their second daughter to the world just before Thanksgiving, and McCoy revealed part of his baby girl's name is a tribute to Washington, D.C. Remember that McCoy and his wife decided to induce labor on November 18th even though the baby was not due until Thanksgiving on November 24.