People also ask
What are the best coming of age novels?
What are some good coming of age books?
What makes a coming of age novel?
What is an example of a coming of age story?
Nevertheless, the novel covers a lot of coming-of-age ground: teenage sexuality, parental control, privacy, and the desire for freedom are all explored in unflinching detail. You’ll be desperate to uncover the sisters’ secrets in this challenging and thought-provoking modern classic. 19. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain Add to library
Coming Of Age A coming-of-age story is a genre of literature that focuses on the growth of a protagonist from youth to adulthood ("coming of age"). Coming-of-age stories tend to emphasize dialogue or internal monologue over action, and are often set in the past or have adults looking back into the past.
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
- The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank.
- The Catcher in the Rye J.D. Salinger.
- To Kill a Mockingbird Harper Lee.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower Stephen Chbosky.
- Rooftops of Tehran Mahbod Seraji (Goodreads Author)