Condado han Clinton, New York. Jump to navigation Jump to search. An Condado han Clinton in uska condado ha estado han Estados Unidos nga New York Usa ka turók ini ...
- ‡Ini nga tinawhan nga lugar in may-ada gihapon mga bahin ha uska sapit nga condado o mga condado.
- Altona, Au Sable, Beekmantown, Black Brook, Champlain, Chazy, Clinton, Dannemora, Ellenburg, Mooers, Peru, Plattsburgh, Saranac, Schuyler Falls
Condado han Orange, New York. Jump to navigation Jump to search. An Condado han Orange in uska condado ha estado han Estados Unidos nga New York Usa ka turók ini ...
- Amity, Arden, Bellvale, Bullville, Circleville, Howells, Little Britain, Michigan Corners, Mountain Lodge Park, Mountainville, New Hampton, Pine Island, Ridgebury, Slate Hill, Sugar Loaf, Thompson Ridge, Westbrookville
- Blooming Grove, Chester, Cornwall, Crawford, Deerpark, Goshen, Greenville, Hamptonburgh, Highlands, Minisink, Monroe, Montgomery, Mount Hope, New Windsor, Newburgh, Tuxedo, Wallkill, Warwick, Wawayanda, Woodbury
- Chester, Cornwall-on-Hudson, Florida, Goshen, Greenwood Lake, Harriman, Highland Falls, Kiryas Joel, Maybrook, Monroe, Montgomery, Otisville, South Blooming Grove, Tuxedo Park, Unionville, Walden, Warwick, Washingtonville, Woodbury
- Balmville, Beaverdam Lake-Salisbury Mills, Firthcliffe, Fort Montgomery, Gardnertown, Mechanicstown, New Windsor, Orange Lake, Pine Bush, Scotchtown, Vails Gate, Walton Park, Washington Heights, West Point
This page was last edited on 10 June 2018, at 00:09. Files are available under licenses specified on their description page. All structured data from the file and property namespaces is available under the Creative Commons CC0 License; all unstructured text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.
Westchester County is a county in the U.S. state of New York.It is the second-most populous county on the mainland of New York, after the Bronx, (p6) and the most populous county in the state north of New York City.
- United States
- Hudson Valley
- New York
Clinton County is in New York and has an elevation of 1447 feet. Clinton County from Mapcarta, the free map. ... Condado han Clinton; ... New York City. Manhattan ...
Clinton is considered an exurb of New York City, as Hunterdon County lies on the western fringe of the New York City Metropolitan Area, which is mainly rural with scattered housing developments and old farm homes. Clinton is part of the Primary Metropolitan Statistical Area of Middlesex, Somerset and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
New York City is a special case where the city is made up of five boroughs, each of which is territorially coterminous with a county of New York State. In the context of city government, the boroughs are subdivisions of the city but are still called "county" where state function is involved, e.g., "New York County Courthouse".
Dutchess County Dutchess County is in New York's Hudson Valley.Taconic State Parkway runs through the center of the county and connects Albany and the I90 east-west portion of the Thruway system to New York City via the Saw Mill River and the Henry Hudson Parkways.
Hunterdon Co., New Jersey, USA : NOTE: The geographic coordinates presented are taken from the Pittstown topo map. The USGS GNIS database presents 18 sets of coordinates for this county.