- related to: contemporary r&b and soul singers
Find Deals on Products in R&B Music on Amazon.
- Aaliyah. 20 4. Famous As: Singer. Birthdate: January 16, 1979. Sun Sign: Capricorn. Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, United States. Died: August 25, 2001. Aaliyah was an American singer, actress and model, who became famous when her debut album, Age Ain't Nothing but a Number sold three million copies in the US.
- H.E.R. 19 4. Famous As: Singer. Birthdate: June 27, 1997. Sun Sign: Cancer. Birthplace: Vallejo, CA. R&B singer Gabriella “Gabi” Wilson, better known to her fans as H.E.R., had initially released a few works under her real name.
- Teyana Taylor. 26 4. Famous As: Singer. Birthdate: December 10, 1990. Sun Sign: Sagittarius. Birthplace: Harlem, New York. R&B and hip-hop singer Teyana Taylor gained fame with MTV's My Super Sweet 16.
- IU. 19 4. Famous As: Singer. Birthdate: May 16, 1993. Sun Sign: Taurus. Birthplace: Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, South Korea. Recommended Lists: Devotional Singers. Folk Rock Singers.
- Mark Edward Nero
- Mary J. Blige. Mary J. Blige—also known as the Queen of Hip-Hop Soul—is one of the most successful R&B/soul singers of any generation. Her expressive voice is incredibly dynamic and powerful.
- D'Angelo. Michael Archer, better known as D'Angelo, is a four-time Grammy-winning singer-songwriter-musician who is known as much for his sex appeal as for his music.
- Maxwell. Maxwell is a two-time Grammy-winning artist known for his sweet falsetto. He is one of the most lauded and commercially successful neo-soul artists of the late 1990s and early 2000s.
- Erykah Badu. Singer-songwriter Erykah Badu is also known as the Queen of Neo-Soul. She has received numerous honors for her work, including four Grammys, three Soul Train Music Awards, and three Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards.
- Mark Edward Nero
- Michael Jackson. The "King of Pop," Michael Jackson, began his career as a child star at the age of ten and electrified the world for over 40 years with his unparalleled talent until his death in 2009.
- Aretha Franklin. Aretha Franklin, also known as "The Queen of Soul," is one the most powerful singers in music history. She has a record list of hits throughout the 1960s, '70s, '80s and '90s.
- James Brown. James Brown was also known as "The Godfather of Soul," "Mr. Dynamite," and "The Hardest Working Man in Show Business." Brown was an R&B and soul music pioneer who established the highest standard of showmanship.
- Stevie Wonder. Stevie Wonder is one of America's greatest singer-songwriters who recorded numerous hit songs from the 1960s through the '80s. His first hit single was "Fingertips (Pt.
People also ask
What makes contemporary are & B music so different?
Who is the best are & B and soul artist?
Who are the top 10 modern soul singers?
Who are the greatest male R & B singers of all time?
Ginuwine is a Washington, DC-based contemporary soul artist who released his debut album, "Ginuwine: The Bachelor'' on 8th Oct 1996 to great acclaim. It had hit song "Pony". 100% Ginuwine followed on 16 March 1999 generating the hits "So Anxious", " None Of Ur Friends Business", and "Same Ol G". ...
This is a beat mixed session that features some of the best contemporary Soul and R&B singers. Chante Moore - FreeOriginally recorded by the legendary Deniec...
- 46 min
- The Two Minute Holler
Contemporary R&B artists aren't much different than their New Jack Swing forefathers, incorporating hip-hop rhythms, samples, and production techniques into their sound. . Seamless blends of melodic qualities of soul and the funky rhythms of rap, with rappers appearing alongside singers so that singing isn't just relegated to the cho