- United States
- Confirmed cases 22,952,059Deaths 388,455Recovered -States/TerritoriesConfirmedDeathsRecoveredCalifornia2,816,96931,654-Texas1,843,15328,2191,488,189Florida1,531,18923,981-New York (state)1,183,60840,159-Illinois1,052,68219,724-Ohio807,2939,990224,068Georgia791,32411,975-Pennsylvania748,56418,742193,641Tennessee670,4828,232291,819North Carolina650,9267,825521,475Arizona649,04010,855-Indiana578,4949,202163,741Michigan576,57314,506415,079Wisconsin561,1605,728272,180New Jersey549,84020,253-Massachusetts454,40213,433145,682Minnesota441,9355,817420,919Missouri431,9576,201-Virginia417,8395,626-Alabama414,5835,945221,961South Carolina371,1805,934-Colorado369,1775,316-
Updated 1/15/2021 from ECDC, WHO, and local government sites
- United States
The COVID Tracking Project collects and publishes the most complete testing data available for US states and territories. ... Cases by State. ... State Cases per 1M ...
Sep 21, 2020 · There are currently 368,376 deaths confirmed to be caused by Covid-19 in the US. With an estimated population of 322m, that equals to about 114 deaths per 100,000 Americans. 2 Number of confirmed ...
CDC COVID Data Tracker Maps, charts, and data provided by the CDC In observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, the COVID Data Tracker will not update on Monday, January 18th.
As of January 6, 2021, the state with the highest number of COVID-19 cases was California. Over 21 million cases have been reported across the United States, with the states of California, Texas,...Total numberCalifornia2,500,3022,500,302Texas1,860,7631,860,763Florida1,392,1231,392,123New York1,048,281
COVID-19 vaccine program added 56 more stores on Wednesday, a day after 27 Publix pharmacies were added to the state list. None of the 105 pharmacies administering ...
Miami Herald via Yahoo News
2 days ago
- Coronavirus: Arizona is leading the world in the rate of new casesYahoo Finance via AOL5 hours ago
- Florida sees nearly 75,000 more people vaccinated as 16,347 new COVID cases reportedMiami Herald via Yahoo News3 hours ago
- COVID-19 travel restrictions by state: See testing, quarantine requirementsUSA TODAY via Yahoo News9 hours ago
- NC opens COVID vaccines to ages 65 and up. Here’s what that means for CharlotteCharlotte Observer via Yahoo News1 day ago
- One in three Los Angeles residents has been infected with Covid, scientists sayThe Guardian via Yahoo News23 minutes ago
At least 1,777 new coronavirus deaths and 208,338 new cases were reported in the United States on Jan. 10. Over the past week, there has been an average of 254,866 cases per day, an increase of 38 ...
As of December 22, 2020, the state with the highest rate of COVID-19 cases was North Dakota, followed by South Dakota and Iowa. Over 18 million cases have been reported across the United States,...
Jan 10, 2021 · Recoveries outnumbered fresh cases of Covid-19 infection on Sunday in Jharkhand, causing a fall in the number of patients, figures compiled by the health department highlighted. Jharkhand reported ...
Cases. Effective December 16, 2020, case, hospitalization, and death counts include both confirmed and probable cases. Confirmed cases are those where individuals had a positive molecular test result for COVID-19. Probable cases are those where individuals had a positive antigen test result for COVID-19, but no positive molecular test result.
Daily and cumulative reports on Massachusetts COVID-19 cases, testing, and hospitalizations. Additional reports include nursing facility data, cases by city/town, residents subject to COVID-19 quarantine, and data from State facilities.