As larger numbers of people recover from COVID-19, researchers are learning more about "brain fog" in those affected by the virus. One such symptom, generally ...
Good Morning America via Yahoo News
13 hours ago
- Criticism Grows After Texas Lifts COVID-19 Restrictions, Top Health Official Not ConsultedHuffPost via AOL4 minutes ago
- New York to loosen travel restrictions for Americans who've gotten the COVID-19 vaccineUSA TODAY via Yahoo News5 hours ago
- Biden's COVID-19 relief plan includes a child tax credit boost popular with Democrats but a 'nightmare' to RepublicansUSA TODAY via Yahoo News41 minutes ago
- Novavax Partners With Poland's Mabion For COVID-19 Vaccine Production: BloombergBenzinga via Yahoo Finance9 hours ago
- Michigan ready to open COVID-19 vaccine to people over age 50Mar. 3—DEARBORN — The state of Michigan is preparing to open COVID-19 vaccine availability to people over 50 years old with health risks, such as preexisting ...Tribune Publishing via Yahoo News8 hours ago
- Merck (MRK) to Help J&J Make COVID-19 Vaccine to Boost SupplyZacks via Yahoo Finance14 hours ago
- Texas isn't the only state lifting COVID-19 restrictions. Here's how 11 other states and cities are easing lockdowns, despite the CDC insisting that 'now is not the time.'Business Insider via Yahoo News13 hours ago
- Live stimulus updates: Senate no longer expected to begin debate on COVID-19 bill WednesdayUSA TODAY via Yahoo News3 hours ago
- SC reports 583 COVID-19 cases, 18 deaths Wednesday as rate of positive tests jumpsRaleigh News and Observer via Yahoo News8 hours ago
Coronavirus - What You Need to Know
- LA Times via Yahoo Finance· 3 hours ago
Senate Democratic leaders and President Biden have agreed to more narrowly target which Americans...
- CoinDesk via Yahoo Finance· 7 hours ago
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has announced a pilot program to test IBM’s blockchain-based digital...
- Benzinga via Yahoo Finance· 9 hours ago
Poland-based biotech firm Mabion has signed a preliminary agreement to manufacture Novavax Inc's...
- LA Times via Yahoo Finance· 3 hours ago
- United States
- Confirmed cases 28,637,961Deaths 516,694Vaccinated 80,540,474States/TerritoriesConfirmedDeathsVaccinatedCalifornia3,484,96352,7759,731,169Texas2,663,41443,5636,191,550Florida1,924,11931,8295,167,346New York (state)1,650,18447,6474,607,571Illinois1,191,52022,8533,022,385Georgia1,014,54217,6252,133,517Ohio968,87417,3462,790,056Pennsylvania938,41124,1692,948,581North Carolina865,55411,3632,606,912Arizona819,95416,0891,930,999New Jersey799,37023,4492,249,861Tennessee777,93511,4591,455,498Indiana663,51112,6331,657,664Michigan650,76216,5462,423,899Wisconsin619,0877,0691,553,270Massachusetts582,84416,1821,884,139Virginia580,1089,3262,220,648South Carolina519,9968,6201,150,199Alabama497,15410,0291,000,031Minnesota486,4346,5071,477,533Missouri479,0698,1481,415,806Louisiana431,7719,6681,107,626
Updated 3/04/2021 from ECDC, WHO, and local government sites
- United States
Coronavirus - Global Updates
Worried About Coronavirus Variants? Here's What You Need To Know NPR · 17 hours ago
First, scientists in the United Kingdom spotted a more contagious coronavirus strain that spread like wildfire through the London area. Then, researchers ...
Biden Vows Enough Vaccine ‘for Every Adult American’ by End of May Press-Banner · 2 hours ago
WASHINGTON—President Joe Biden said Tuesday that the United States was “on track” to have enough supply of coronavirus vaccines “for ...
Massachusetts should pay people to quarantine - The Boston Globe The Boston Globe · 8 hours ago
With vaccines slowly being rolled out across the United States, it appears the nation may be close to a turning point in the coronavirus
Feb 28, 2021 · Coronavirus (COVID-19) Home Page. Links with this icon indicate that you are leaving the CDC website.. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) cannot attest to the accuracy of a non-federal website.
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a contagious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The first case was identified in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. The disease has since spread worldwide, leading to an ongoing pandemic.. Symptoms of COVID-19 are variable, but often include fever, cough, fatigue, breathing difficulties, and loss of smell and taste.
Feb 22, 2021 · COVID-19 is caused by infection with a new coronavirus (called SARS-CoV-2), and flu is caused by infection with influenza viruses. COVID-19 seems to spread more easily than flu and causes more serious illnesses in some people. It can also take longer before people show symptoms and people can be contagious for longer. More information about ...
Jul 03, 2020 · WHAT IS COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)? Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a novel coronavirus that was first identified during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan, China. The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
Track COVID-19 local and global coronavirus cases with active, recoveries and death rate on the map, with daily news and video.
Mar 01, 2021 · COVID-19 News editor's pick topical featured Gov. Greg Abbott weighing end to mask order, other statewide coronavirus rules, says announcement coming “pretty soon”
COVID-19 is a respiratory condition caused by a coronavirus. Some people are infected but don’t notice any symptoms. Most people will have mild symptoms and get better on their own. But about 1 in...
FAQs. What is the City of Weatherford doing? Can people in the U.S. get COVID-19? How does COVID-19 spread? What are the symptoms of COVID-19? How can I avoid infection with COVID-19? Is there a vaccine? Is there a treatment? What should I do if I think I may be infected with COVID-19?
Feel-Good results for Coronavirus
COVID-19 Outbreak Management Plan. The health and safety of our employees, customers and communities is our highest priority. During these uncertain times, we’ve taken direct action in response to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic to safeguard the health and safety of our customers and employees.
Our COVID Q&A with Watson is an AI-powered chatbot that addresses consumers' questions and concerns about COVID-19. It's built on the IBM Watson Ads Builder platform, which utilizes Watson Natural ...