Movie reviews and ratings by Film Critic Roger Ebert | Roger Ebert ... Latest reviews. In Our Mothers' Gardens ... "Roger Ebert loved movies."
- Movie Reviews
The best movie reviews, in your inbox. Movie reviews....
- Red Penguins Movie Review & Film Summary (2020
In certain ways, the picture is an unofficial follow-up to...
- Los Lobos
Howl, little wolves, howl, for your hearts are filled with...
- Movie Reviews
Read Movie and TV reviews from Roger Ebert on Rotten Tomatoes, where critics reviews are aggregated to tally a Certified Fresh, Fresh or Rotten Tomatometer score.RatingT-MeterTitle | YearReview3/450%"Flashpoint" is such a good thriller for ...4/4No Score YetPlay It as It Lays is an astringent, ...2/488%The Warriors (1979)No matter what impression the ads give, ...2/483%Starting Over (1979)Starting Over actually feels sort of ...
People also ask
What kind of movies does Roger Ebert like?
What did Roger Ebert think of ghosts of Mars?
Which is Pixar movie has the worst reviews?
Who is the most famous movie critic of all time?
Nov 25, 2019 · Latest blog posts. A Very Elemental Film: David Oyelowo on The Water Man ... Movie reviews. Roger's Greatest Movies. ... "Roger Ebert loved movies." In Memoriam 1942 ...
Oct 25, 2019 · The Current War: Director’s Cut inevitably feels like an extended episode of Drunk History: famous people dressing up to play other famous people and explaining the birth of the electrical age in overly simple terms.
2 days ago · Monica Castillo. Monica Castillo is a freelance writer and University of Southern California Annenberg graduate film critic fellow. Although she originally went to Boston University for biochemistry and molecular biology before landing in the sociology department, she went on to review films for The Boston Phoenix, WBUR, Dig Boston, The Boston Globe, and co-hosted the podcast “Cinema Fix.”
Feb 25, 2021 · Writer/director Florian Zeller, adapting his prize-winning, 2012 French play of the same name with the help of the legendary Christopher Hampton, has pulled off a dazzling feat here.
Feb 12, 2021 · In “Judas and the Black Messiah,” Daniel Kaluuya gives an electrifying performance that raises the hairs on the back of your neck. As Fred Hampton, the murdered chairman of the Illinois Black Panther Party, Kaluuya is riveting as he prowls the stage inspiring his audiences.
- Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace. When it was released, no one really liked The Phantom Menace. It was widely regarded as a massive disappointment, and it received some resoundingly negative reviews as a result.
- Home Alone 3. It's a widely known fact that Home Alone 3 is bad. Like, really bad. So bad, in fact, that many people ignore its very existence. However, Ebert seemed to be a big fan, scoring it a resounding three stars.
- Hitman. It's no secret that video game adaptations are often quite terrible, and Hitman is no different. Criticized for its nonsensical plot and horrid writing, Hitman currently sits at 15% on Rotten Tomatoes and 35 on Metacritic.
- Law Abiding Citizen. Despite a killer cast consisting of Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx, the revenge thriller Law Abiding Citizen was certifiably roasted by critics.
May 06, 2021 · Rating Movie Review Critic; Pain and Glory (Dolor y gloria) "Exteandia's Alberto steals the spotlight from Banderas' Salvador.[Full review in Spanish]" Posted May 6, 2021 10:33 AM UTCRatingMovieReviewCritic2.5/4Matthew Lucas From the Front Row2/10Alex Maidy JoBlo's Movie Network6/10Alex Maidy JoBlo's Movie NetworkB-plusLiam Lacey Original Cin
- related to: current movie reviews ebert
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month