People also ask
What are some pretty Spanish girl names?
What are some cool Spanish names?
What are some cute, unique girl names?
What are popular Spanish names?
Jul 15, 2021 · 1 min read. Common and Popular Spanish Girl Names. Unique Spanish Baby Girl Names. Cute and Pretty Spanish Girl Names. Beautiful Spanish Girl Names. Old-Fashioned and Biblical Spanish Girl Names. The Bottom Line. Thinking about Spanish names for your baby girl? Whether you want to honor your Hispanic heritage, or would simply love a unique name for your little one, you’ll find a number of fitting options on this list of 85 Spanish names for baby girls.
Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world and is an official language in 20 ...
Mar 5, 2022 · 150 Spanish Girl Names 1. Sofía With Spanish origins, this name means “wisdom.” 2. Adella This baby girl’s name means “noble.” 3. Isabella This Spanish girl’s name means “devoted to...
- Pamela Redmond
- Isla. Scottish place-name or Spanish. "island" Isla, the Spanish word for island, is also the name of a Scottish river, an island (spelled Islay), and the red-haired actress Isla Fisher, married to Sacha Baron Cohen.
- Maya. Greek mythology name; Central American Indian empire name; Latinate variation of May; Spanish, diminutive of Amalia; variation of Maia; Hebrew.
- Elena. Spanish, Italian, German, Greek variation of Helen. "bright, shining light" Elena, a pan-European version of Helen, has roots in Spanish, Italian, Slavic, and Romanian, among others.
- Lola. Spanish, diminutive of Dolores. "lady of sorrows" A hot starbaby name – chosen by Kelly Ripa, Chris Rock, Lisa Bonet, Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen, Carnie Wilson, and Annie Lennox, and used as the nickname of Madonna's Lourdes – Lola manages to feel fun and sassy without going over the top.
- Adelita. This name is quite common in the country. History claims that the name is given to babies who were once soldiers. They cared for and washed wounded men.
- Alberto. A lot of people mistake this as a boy’s name. However, it is a great name for a bold and beautiful girl. This name can make a big difference in your girl’s life.
- Alisa. If you are tired of common names like Alyssa and Alice, Alisa is a great choice. It translates to “Great, unspeakable happiness”. Nevertheless, this name has not inspired many girl parents.
- Almudena. Once again, this name carries so much value and meaning. It is the name of a city. And, the name originated from a Virgin Saint who belonged to Madrid.