- DictionaryO·zick, Cynthia/ˈōzik/
- 1. (born 1928), US writer and critic. Many of her works, such as Bloodshed and Three Novellas (1976) and The Puttermesser Papers (1997), examine being Jewish in contemporary life. Some of her essays are collected in Fame and Folly (1996).
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries
Cynthia definition is - artemis. History and Etymology for Cynthia. Latin, from feminine of Cynthius of Cynthus, from Cynthus, mountain on Delos where she was born, from Greek Kynthos
Sep 18, 2018 · Directed by Devon Downs, Kenny Gage. With Scout Taylor-Compton, Kyle Jones, Rebecca Marshall, Sid Haig. Cynthia is a horror film about the 'perfect' couple and their desperate obsession to have a child which descends into a terrifying dark comedy.
- Devon Downs, Kenny Gage
- Not Rated
- 2 min
Cynthia is a feminine given name of Greek origin: Κυνθία, Kynthía, "from Mount Cynthus" on Delos island. There are various spellings for this name, and it can be abbreviated as Cindy, Cyndi, or as Cyndy.
- Cindy, Cyndi, Cyndy, Cindi, Cinthia, Cintia, Cinta, Cinzia, Cyndia
People also ask
What does Cynthia mean Bible?
What is Cynthia's nickname?
What is Cynthia in Spanish?
What is a short name for Cynthia?
Then, we have Sharon’s interview with Cynthia Erivo, star of National Geographic Channel’s “Genius: Aretha.” They discussed how her mother left Nigeria to go to London on her own with two small children and how Erivo broke barriers when she applied and got into the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts.
TheWrap on MSN.com
5 hours ago
- in The Games
- in The Anime
Cynthia makes her first appearance in Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, where she meets up with the player at various points during their journey. She will first meet the player in Eterna City, where she will give them HM01 (Cut) when first met. In Platinum only, she will give the player a Togepi Egg after the player has defeated Jupiter in the Team Galactic Eterna Building. At Valor Lakefront, she gives the player the SecretPotion to cure the Psyduck blocking Route 210. After the player...
Cynthia was first mentioned in Lucian's flashback in An Elite Meet and Greet!, along with the members of the Sinnoh Elite Four.She properly debuted in Top-Down Training!, where she was first seen battling against Lucian with her Garchomp on television. She then arrived in person in Amity Square, where she was studying ancient tablets. It was here that she met Ash, his friends, and Paul, who rushed down to Amity Square after they heard rumors of Cynthia being there. Paul challenged her to a Fu...
1. In Platinum, when Cynthia visits the player at their Villa, she notes how relaxing it is there and that she doesn't want to go home because her house is a complete mess. She goes on to say, \\"My house? Even the region is a secret!\\" This implies that she may live in a region other than Sinnoh. 2. Not including the rivals, Cynthia is the only NPC in the games to receive a Pokédex. 3. After the player heads into the Distortion World in Platinum, should the player use the portal to head back i...
- Blonde, Brown*
- Celestic Town*
Directed by Robert Z. Leonard. With Elizabeth Taylor, George Murphy, S.Z. Sakall, Mary Astor. Sickly girl finds an outlet in music.
- Robert Z. Leonard
Cynthia is a tall, slender young lady. She has long, wavy, creamy blonde hair and small gray eyes, black straight leg trousers, a long black coat with a V neck and black fur rimming the cuffs and running down the end of the coat and a large teardrop shaped ornament on the center of the coat, probably used as a fastener, she also dons a black top underneath. Her outfit is finished with black kitten heels and a yellow stripe on each shoes. For accessories she wore a large, black feathery ruff a...
Cynthia is seen to be a nice person. She deeply cares for both Pokémon and her friends. She helps out trainers who look up to her, and would give them tips and facts for their journey. She is fond of ice cream, and is almost always seen eating one. Outside of battle, Cynthia can be very air-headed and indecisive; she’s even shown to have troubles deciding what type of ice cream to order. Despite this, she’s a very serious trainer and takes Pokémon very seriously.
In Black and White, Cynthia is suggested to be the mother of Bianca by in game interactions ether between them or with the Main Character.
1. \\"One look tells me many things about you. Together, you and your Pokémon overcame all the challenges you faced, however difficult. It means you triumphed over any personal weaknesses, too. The power you learned... I can feel it emanating from you. That's enough talking. Let's get on with why you are here. I, Cynthia, accept your challenge as the Pokémon League Champion! There won't be any letup from me!\\" (Only when she is challenged the first time) 2. \\"Have you been keeping well? Thank yo...
1. Cynthia is the first female character to be a Champion. 2. As seen in her first appearance in the series, Cynthia was the first seen character to have read the Unown language. 3. Cynthia makes an appearance in Pokémon Black and White, where she can be battled in Undella Town. 1. When battling in Black and White, she replaces Roserade and Togekiss, with a Braviary and a Eelektross, respectively. However, the former Pokémon make a comeback in the Pokémon Black 2 and White 2, with the additi...
- 3 min
Cynthia is Angelica's best friend and favorite toy. Seeing as how Drew and Charlotte are often too busy with work to spend any actual time with Angelica, and given Angelica's mean and bossy personality, she has a hard time getting along with other kids and has very little actual friends (outside of the other Rugrats, especially Susie), Cynthia's probably the closest Angelica has to an actual friend--she even talks to Cynthia like she's a human. Angelica tries over excessively to buy anything...
Cynthia has peach skin and white eyes with black pupils. She is mostly bald except for four bunches of blonde hair on the sides of her head as well as two long hairs on the right side of her head. The doll wears an orange dress with red stripes and a black belt with yellow buckle.
1. ↑ in Pickles vs. Pickles/Transcript Angelica says \\"The next witness I call: Miss Cynthia Pickles!\\"
"Bye Cisco." —Cynthia to Cisco Ramon before leaving[src] Cynthia,1 (died 2019) better known as Gypsy, was an unrivaled collector and a meta-human Viber from Earth-19. She came to Earth-1 to collect H.R. Wells due to him breaking the inter-dimensional travel ban on Earth-19. Her capture was interrupted by Cisco Ramon, who challenged her to trial-by-combat. Cynthia was defeated by Cisco and ...
- 1 min
- related to: cynthia
mylife.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month