The compositions of Mozart listed below are grouped thematically, i.e. by type of composition. Not all thematic groups of Mozart's works have a separate numbering that is generally accepted: Köchel only numbers symphonies (1 to 41), piano concertos (1 to 27, leaving out some early transcriptions by Mozart) and a few other groups.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (27 January 1756 – 5 December 1791), baptised as Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart, was a prolific and influential composer of the Classical period. Born in Salzburg , in the Holy Roman Empire , Mozart showed prodigious ability from his earliest childhood.
People also ask
Did mozart write adagio?
What genre of music did Mozart write?
Who is film director film amadeus 1984?
What are the compositions of Mozart?
Amadeus is a 1984 American period biographical drama film directed by Miloš Forman and adapted by Peter Shaffer from his 1979 stage play Amadeus.The story is set in Vienna, Austria during the latter half of the 18th century, and is a fictionalized story of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart from the time he left Salzburg, described by its writer as "fantasia on the theme of Mozart and Salieri".
- $90 million
- September 6, 1984 (Los Angeles), September 19, 1984 (United States)
- $18 million
- Saul Zaentz
- How Mozart's Compositions Are Listed
- Piano Music
- Serenades, Divertimenti, and Other Instrumental Works
- Sacred Music
- Church Sonatas
- Organ Music
- External Links
1. The indication \\"K.\\" or \\"KV\\" refers to \\"Template:Lang\\" (Köchel catalogue), i.e. the (more or less) chronological (i.e. by composition date) catalogue of Mozart's works by Ludwig von Köchel. This catalog has been amended several times, leading to ambiguity over some KV numbers (see e.g. Symphony No. 25). 2. The compositions of Mozart listed below are grouped thematically, i.e. by type of composition. Not all thematic groups of Mozart's works have a separate numbering that is generally accep...
Mozart's symphonic production covers a 24 year interval, from 1764 to 1788. According to most recent investigations, Mozart wrote not just the 41 symphonies reported in traditional editions, but up to 68 complete works of this type. However, by convention, the original numbering has been retained, and so his last symphony is still known as \\"No. 41\\". Some of the symphonies (K. 297, 385, 550) were revised by the author after their first versions.
Wolfgang Mozart's concertos for piano and orchestra are numbered from 1 to 27. The first four numbered concertos are early works. The movements of these concertos are arrangements of keyboard sonatas by various contemporary composers (Raupach, Honauer, Schobert, Eckart, C. P. E. Bach). There are also three unnumbered concertos, K. 107, which are adapted from piano sonatas by J. C. Bach. Concertos 7 and 10 are compositions for three and two pianos respectively. The remaining twenty-one are ori...
Mozart's earliest composition attempts begin with piano sonatas and other piano pieces, as this is the instrument on which his musical education took place. Almost everything that he wrote for piano was intended to be played by himself (or by his sister, also a proficient piano player). Examples of his earliest works are those found in Nannerl's Music Book.Between 1782 and 1786 he wrote 20 works for piano solo (including sonatas, variations, fantasias, suites, fugues, rondo) and works for pia...
The production for instrumental ensembles includes several Divertimenti, Notturni, Serenades, Cassations, Marches, and Dances, besides, of course, the Symphonies. Mozart's production for orchestra is written for string ensembles (like the early Divertimenti K. 136–138), as well as for wind instruments ensembles and the varied combinations of string and wind.
Mozart's sacred music is mainly vocal, though also instrumental examples exist, like the Sonate da Chiesa for 2 violins, double bass and organ, composed between 1767 and 1780.Mozart's sacred music presents a rich stylistic mosaic: Gregorian choral elements meet rigorous counterpoint, and even operatic elements can sometimes emerge. Stylistic unity and consistency is present over all his sacred music work.We include in this genre, for their liturgical character, also the compositions written f...
Template:Div col 1. Church Sonata No. 1 in E-flat K. 41h (1772) 2. Church Sonata No. 2 in B K. 68 (1772) 3. Church Sonata No. 3 in D K. 69 (1772) 4. Church Sonata No. 4 in D, K. 144 (1772) 5. Church Sonata No. 5 in F, K. 145 (1772) 6. Church Sonata No. 6 in B, K. 212 (1775) 7. Church Sonata No. 7 in F, K. 241a (1776) 8. Church Sonata No. 8 in A, K. 241b (1776) 9. Church Sonata No. 9 in G, K. 241 (1776) 10. Church Sonata No. 10 in F, K. 244 (1776) 11. Church Sonata No. 11 in D, K. 245 (1776) 1...
1. Fugue in E-flat major, K. 153 (375f) 2. Fugue in G minor, K. 154 (385k) 3. Ouverture in C major, K. 399 (385i) 4. Fugue in G minor, K. 401 (375e) 5. Eine kleine Gigue, K. 574 6. Adagio and Allegro in F minor for a Mechanical Organ, K. 594 (1790) 7. Fantasia in F minor for a Mechanical Organ, K. 608 (1791) 8. Andante in F for a Small Mechanical Organ, K. 616 (1791)
1. Die Schuldigkeit des ersten Gebots, K. 35 (1767) 2. Apollo et Hyacinthus, K. 38 (1767) 3. Bastien und Bastienne, K. 50=46b (1768) 4. La finta semplice, K. 51 (1768) 5. Mitridate, re di Ponto, K. 87 (1770) 6. Ascanio in Alba, K. 111 (1771) 7. Betulia liberata, an oratorio, K. 118=74c (1771) 8. Il sogno di Scipione, K. 126 (1772) 9. Lucio Silla, K. 135 (1772) 10. Thamos, König in Ägypten (1773, 1775) 11. La finta giardiniera, K. 196 (1774–75) 12. Il re pastore, K. 208 (1775) 13. Zaide, K. 3...
In 1991, in honor of the bicentenary of Mozart's death, Philips Classics gathered recordings considered to be the best performances from the extensive catalog of their parent company Universal Music and issued a set in a number of multi-disc volumes, collectively called the Complete Mozart Edition, on a total of 180 CDs. These were also made available as a unitary boxed set of the entire collection. The Philips set is no longer in print, but in either format much of it may still be available,...
1. ↑ Template:Cite journal 2. ↑ Template:Cite book 3. ↑ Search online for B000050GG5 for the full set. The same sources found will usually offer various multi-disc volumes from the Philips set. 4. ↑ Search online for B000BLI3K2. Also see joanrecords, the publisher-authorized distribution outlet, for various multi-disc volumes from the Brilliant Classics set, which may also be available from other sources.
1. Publications of music and writings by Mozart from Project Gutenberg 2. Free typeset sheet music of Mozart's works from the Mutopia Project 3. Digitized version of the Complete New Mozart Edition (NMA) 4. A comprehensive list of Mozart's work from classical.netTemplate:Wolfgang Amadeus Mozartko:볼프강 아마데우스 모차르트의 대표 작품 목록hr:Dodatak:Popis skladbi Wolfganga Amadeusa Mozartahu:Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart műveinek listájanl:Oeuvre van Wolfgang Amadeus Mozartja:モーツァルトの楽曲一覧no:Musikkverk av Wolfgang Ama...
La Década de 1980 foi la que trescurrió ente'l 1 de xineru de 1980 y el 31 d'avientu de 1989. Personaxes importantes. Ronald Reagan (40u presidente de los Estaos Xuníos de 1981 a 1989). Mikhaíl Gorbachov (presidente de la Xunión Soviética de 1985 a 1991). Helmut Kohl (canciller alemán ente 1982 y 1998).
Los conciertos para piano y orquesta de Mozart están numerados del 1 al 27. Los primeros cuatro conciertos, cronológicamente, son las primeras obras y sus distintos movimientos constituyen arreglos de sonatas para teclado de varios compositores contemporáneos (Hermann Friedrich Raupach, Leontzi Honauer, Johann Schobert, Johann Gottfried Eckard y Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach).
Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart [a] (Salzburgo, 27 de enero de 1756-Viena, 5 de diciembre de 1791), más conocido como Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, fue un compositor, pianista, director de orquesta y profesor del antiguo Arzobispado de Salzburgo (anteriormente parte del Sacro Imperio Romano Germánico, actualmente parte de Austria), maestro del Clasicismo, considerado como uno ...
Jacob foi aluno de Vaughan Williams, mas seu estilo é mais direto que o estilo pastoral de seu professor. O estilo conservador de Jacob fez com que sua música fosse criticada durante os anos 1960. Hoje em dia ele é mais conhecido por sua música para instrumentos de sopro. Ele também foi professor de orquestração e tem um livro sobre o ...
Uso. Qualquer período de dez anos é uma década,  incluindo qualquer período arbitrário de dez anos; por exemplo, a afirmação de que "durante sua última década, Mozart explorou a harmonia cromática em um grau raro na época" refere-se apenas aos últimos dez anos da vida de Mozart, sem levar em consideração os anos abrangidos.