- Shanique Joseph
- Ben Hanlin - eliminated in week 8. At the end of September 2019, Ben became the tenth celebrity revealed to be taking part in Dancing On Ice. Following the announcement by ITV, the famous magician said: "Can I ice skate?
- Lisa George - eliminated week seven. Actress Lisa George swapped the cobbles for the ice rink and took part in the ITV reality show. The Corrie actress was confirmed as the sixth celebrity to be taking part.
- Maura Higgins - eliminated week six. On September 4, The Sun exclusively revealed that Dancing On Ice bosses had decided to dump Amber Gill in favour of signing Love Island co-star Maura Higgins instead.
- Ian 'H' Watkins - eliminated week five. On September 18, 2019, The Sun exclusively revealed that Ian Watkins - better known as H from Steps - was in talks to join the next series.
Jan 03, 2020 · Dancing on Ice 2020 contestants: Full line up and cast list on new ITV series Dancing on Ice 2020 will launch this weekend, and a new group of celebrities will take to the ice. Here is the full line up and cast list for the ITV series
Feb 28, 2020 · Newsreader Lucrezia Millarini downed her papers and donned her skates for Dancing On Ice 2020. But she was eliminated in the third week of the show. Read more about Lucrezia Millarini here. Trisha...
- Kimberley Bond
Jan 12, 2021 · Lady Leshurr has confirmed she is joining the ice dance competition after The Sun exclusively she had signed up. She confirmed the news on Kiss Breakfast with 2020 runner up Perri Kiely and Jordan...
- Tanyel Mustafa
Love Island 's Maura Higgins, dancer Perri Kiely from Britain's Got Talent 2009 winners Diversity, supermodel and actress Caprice Bourret and more celebrities will take to the ice this winter,...
The Dancing on Ice 2020 contestants list This year’s Dancing on Ice celebrity line-up will see the likes of Paralympic sprinter Libby Clegg MBE take to the ice against Diversity dancer Perri Kiely, former EastEnders actor-turned-TV-presenter Joe Swash and model Caprice. Dancing On Ice 2020: Contestants list, couples, judges and more
People also ask
Who is in Dancing on Ice 2020?
When is dancing on Ice back on TV?
Who are the celebrities on Dancing on Ice?
Who is Jessica on Dancing on Ice?
Dec 27, 2019 · — Dancing on Ice (@dancingonice) September 25, 2019 He described himself as a “total novice”, adding: “This is going to be a massive challenge for me. “I’ve been taking it easy for the last few years since I finished (football), so let’s just see how this one goes.”
- Anna Duff
- Maura Higgins. The Love Island 2019 breakout star coupled up with professional dancer Curtis Pritchard earlier this year, and she became the very first celebrity to be confirmed for the upcoming series of Dancing on Ice.
- Michael Barrymore. Returning to our screens with skates on, Barrymore will also join the line-up. He hosted primetime shows on ITV and the BBC during the '80s through to the early '00s.
- Joe Swash. First widely known for his role in EastEnders, Joe went on to win I'm a Celebrity in 2008. A fan favourite, he became presenter of I'm a Celebrity: Extra Camp but stepped down from his hosting position earlier this year.
- H from Steps. A '90s pop icon, Ian Watkins (aka H from Steps) has previously made TV appearances on Celebrity Big Brother and a celebrity special edition of The Chase, and even made a guest appearance in E4 drama Skins.
The following is a list of Dancing on Ice contestants to date along with their age at the time of competing, professional partners, competition finish, number of dances, highest and lowest scores, total scores and average scores. The scores and their averages do not include any dances that were not scored on the same scale, such as the duel.