- related to: dancing with the stars - season 28 professionals
As announced on Good Morning America, the DWTS 2019 cast of season 28 includes:
- Hannah Brown, Bachelor and Bachelorette alum
- Lauren Alaina, singer and songwriter
- James Van Der Beek, Dawson's Creek and Pose actor
- Ray Lewis, former Baltimore Ravens linebacker
- Kate Flannery, a.k.a. ...
- Ally Brooke, former singer of the girl group Fifth Harmony
- Lamar Odom, NBA star
- Kel Mitchell, actor and comedian
People also ask
Who are the winners of Dancing with the Stars season 28?
Who are the pros on Dancing with the Stars?
Who are the hosts of Dancing with the Stars?
How many times has Rumer Willis been on Dancing with stars?
Dancing with the Stars (American season 28) Dancing with the Stars. (American season 28) Season twenty-eight of Dancing with the Stars premiered on September 16, 2019 on the ABC network. On November 25, 2019, The Bachelorette star Hannah Brown and professional dancer Alan Bersten were announced winners, marking Bersten’s first win.
Sep 16, 2019 · Dancing with the Stars Reveals Celebrity and Pro Pairings During Season 28 Premiere Audiences had to wait until the show's premiere to learn which professional dancers and celebrities would ...
- 1 min
- Natalie Stone
Nov 26, 2019 · Dancing with The Stars crowned the Bachelorette’s Hannah Brown and her professional dance partner Alan Bersten the winners Monday night on the finale of season 28 of ABC’s reality dance ...
The twenty-eighth season of Dancing with the Stars premiered 16 September 2019 on ABC. Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews returned as hosts.Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli, and Len Goodman returned as judges.It is executive produced by Andrew Llinares, who previously produced Dancing with the Stars: Juniors. On 25 November 2019, Hannah Brown and Alan Bersten were announced as the winners ...
- Carrie Ann InabaLen GoodmanBruno Tonioli
- 16 September 2019- 25 November 2019
- Tom BergeronErin Andrews
- Louis van Amstel. Louis danced his way onto the scene in 2005 for season one of DWTS when he competed with Bachelor Nation’s Trista Sutter, who was eliminated week one.
- Jonathan Roberts. Jonathan competed on seven seasons of Dancing With The Stars, starting in 2005. The furthest he went was third with Marie Osmond on season five of the show.
- Ashly DelGrosso-Costa. Ashly competed on the first three seasons of DWTS, before leaving to marry DWTS field producer Mike Costa and start a family, according to People.
- Charlotte Jorgensen. Charlotte was only on the first season of DWTS. She was paired with actor and TV personality John O’Hurley, and they placed second. The Danish beauty now spends her time teaching ballroom to people of varying skill sets.
Season 28 of the reality show sees the return of Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews as hosts, joined once again by Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman, and Bruno Tonioli as judges. Twelve celebrities with no ...
- September 15, 2019
- Lauren Alaina
Sep 05, 2019 · Season 28 of Dancing with the Stars will introduce a whole different ballgame. Among the changes to come? There's a bright and shiny new set plus a swanky cast photo (below) that doesn't feature sequins or outfits you'd hit the dance floor with. So far, the biggest change is that the official celebrity and pro dancer pairings will not be ...
Jul 16, 2021 · The pros on 'Dancing With the Stars' make significantly less than the celebrity guests — read more for details ... was cut from season 28 at the last minute of the show and was admittedly ...