Date Night (2010) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
Apr 09, 2010 · Buy Movies. Get Movies. Earn 125 points on every ticket you buy. Rack up 500 points and you'll score a $5 reward for more movies. Learn more
Meet the cast and learn more about the stars of Date Night with exclusive news, pictures, videos and more at TVGuide.com
Apr 09, 2010 · Phil and Claire Foster are a couple who have been married for several years. Their days consists of them taking care of their children and going to work and coming home and going to bed. But they find time to have a date night wherein they go out and spend some time together.
- Shawn Levy
People also ask
Who is the cast of Date Night?
When did date night come out?
What is the Perfect Date Night Movie?
What is the movie Date Night about?
See the full list of Date Night cast and crew including actors, directors, producers and more. 50% off your first year of the CBS All Access Annual Plan with code PARAMOUNTPLUS .
Starring Steve Carell, Tina Fey, Taraji P. Henson, Common and Mark Wahlberg, the film tells the story of a case of mistaken identity in New York City, which turns a bored married couple's attempt at a glamorous and romantic evening into something more thrilling and dangerous.
Date Night Cast and Crew - Check out Hollywood Movie Date Night cast and crew details, star cast information. Date Night starring Steve Carell, Tina Fey in lead and directed by Shawn Levy.
- The Princess Bride. Yes, it's a kissing movie. But that's OK, because it's got everything: Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles...
- Silver Linings Playbook. Phenomenal performances? Check. Hot eye candy to ogle all night? And, on the brightest of bright sides, if you fight at all during the date, the characters of Silver Linings Playbook will really put things in perspective for you.
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World has humor, it has romance, it has video game references galore! Especially recommended for daters with a geeky side, this movie is not just funny, it's also just fun to watch and enjoy with another person.
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is one of those movies that's just so good, it fits for almost any occasion.
- The Notebook (2004) – Netflix. The Notebook begins in a nursing home where an elderly man tells the story of a poor but devoted young man, a rich, well-educated young woman and their fight to overcome their differences in social status.
- Hitch (2005) – Sling TV. Hitch is a film about a male love doctor, Alex Hitchins (Will Smith), who begins to fall in love whilst helping one of his latest clients romance the woman of his dreams; although Hitchins soon begins to realise that his tips and tricks will not work on the columnist from New York, Sara (Eva Mendes).
- Ghost (1990) – Fubo TV. Ghost is a classic love story with a twist; it’s about a woman that loses her lover and consequently mourns his loss, but what she doesn’t realise is that the strength of his love for her has allowed him to remain on earth and so he hasn’t left her side.
- A Star is Born (2018) – Fubo TV and Showtime. Seasoned musician Jackson Maine discovers — and falls in love with — struggling artist Ally. She has just about given up on her dream to make it big as a singer until Jackson coaxes her into the spotlight.
- related to: date night movie characters
chilimovie.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month