Days of Thunder Quotes
- Jack Man Cole's Crew: Sugar...Sugar. - asking Cole Trickle (Cruise) for sugar for coffee through ajar door. Jack Man Cole's Crew: Sugar...Sugar. ...
- Harry Hogge: You stay out of that car. If you get back in that car, you'll die. You hear? ...
- Harry Hogge: You stay out of that car. If you get back in that car, you'll die. You hear?
People also ask
What are some quotes from days of Thunder?
What is days of Thunder about?
Who directed days of Thunder?
Who is the winner of days of Thunder?
- Harry Hogge: Cole, you're wandering all over the track! Cole Trickle: Yeah, well this son of a bitch just slammed into me. No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you...
- Female Trooper: Looks like we found something. Male Trooper: What is it? A concealed weapon.
- Dr. Claire Lewicki: You and Rowdy have the same illness, it's called denial and it's probably going to kill you both.
- Harry Hogge: Tim, take a look at that hound over there. That's the best coon-dog I ever seen or heard about and I didn't have to teach him a damn thing.
Days of Thunder quotes: the most famous and inspiring quotes from Days of Thunder. The best movie quotes, movie lines and film phrases by Movie Quotes .com
Sep 29, 2020 · Days of Thunder is a 1990 film which revolved around a talented, hot-shot auto racing rookie who, after trying his hand in the American open wheel ranks, seeks to win on the NASCAR circuit. His mechanic mentor acts as his crew chief and a young brain surgeon tries to tame Cole. Directed by Tony Scott. Written by Robert Towne.
- Harry Hogge: Cole, you're wandering all over the track! Cole Trickle: Yeah, well this son of a bitch just slammed into me. Harry Hogge: No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you...
- Harry Hogge: [after Cole gets spun out by Russ] Cole, you OK? Cole Trickle: [Giving Harry a dianogsis of the car before coming onto pit road] The good news is the accelerator's fixed.
- [During a pit stop] Harry Hogge: All right. While we're still under a caution, I want you to go back out on that track and hit the pace car. Cole Trickle: Hit the pace car?
- Harry Hogge: [Cole is cursing on the radio after a bad pit stop] Hold it while we're on the air. Cole Trickle: I come into the pits, I was in first place, now I am in third with two laps to go!
Days of Thunder Videos. View All Videos (1) Days of Thunder Quotes. Jack Man Cole's Crew: Sugar...Sugar. - asking Cole Trickle (Cruise) for sugar for coffee through ajar door.
Jul 26, 2019 · Best Days of Thunder Quotes. Days of Thunder Talented but unproven stock car driver Cole Trickle gets a break and with the guidance of veteran Harry Hogge turns heads on the track.
- Tony Scott
Days of Thunder quotes 19 total quotes Claire Lewicki Cole Trickle Harry Hogge Rowdy Burns Tim Daland. View Quote. Dr. Claire Lewicki: Tell me what you love so much ...
Days of Thunder Quotes. Claire, I'm more afraid of bein' nothing than I am of being hurt. Cole Trickle. Permalink: Claire, I'm more afraid of bein' nothing than I am of being hur... Added: September 04, 2007; You and Rowdy have the same sickness, it's called denial and it's probably going to kill you both. Dr. Claire Lewicki
- Eric Hochberger
Explore 62 Thunder Quotes by authors including Muhammad Ali, Anne Frank, and Frederick Douglass at BrainyQuote. "I see the world being slowly transformed into a wilderness; I hear the approaching thunder that, one day, will destroy us too.
You got it. I walked into a jungle. It's nicely extravagant, but I can't. I'm a doctor on call. Somebody has to re-examine me. I'll take you to a race. I don't want to watch you guys chasing each other on my day off. How about chasing me on your day off? "I don"'"t have a day off." "I"'"m on call hours." - Let's suppose you had a day off. - Sugar.