- Die Hard Quotes from John McClane . 11. “Come Out To The Coast, We’ll Get Together, Have A Few Laughs…” – John McClane . 12. “If this is their idea of Christmas, I gotta be here for New Year’s.” – John McClane . 13. “Now I know how a TV dinner feels.” – John McClane . 14. “Welcome to the party pal!” – John McClane . 15.
People also ask
What are some quotes about Die Hard?
What does come out to the coast mean?
Is Die Hard a good movie?
Is there a sequel to die hard?
May 17, 2007 · Die Hard Quotes. Hans Gruber: Who are you then? John McClane: Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the ass. Permalink: Who are you then? Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monke... Added: May 17, 2007 [recalls his wife's invitation] Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs... John McClane
Die Hard quotes from the sequel. 20. “How can the same shi*t happen to the same guy twice.”. – John McClane. 21. “That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It’s a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn’t show up on your airport x-ray machines, ... 22. “You are the wrong person at the ...
Die Hard Quotes. John McClane: Yippie-Ki-Yay, Motherfucker! Karl: He wasn't lying about Marco. He's down on the street. The other one was Heinrich. And his bag is missing. Hans Gruber: He had the detonators. Sgt. Al Powell: In fact, I think he's a cop. Maybe not LAPD, but he's definitely a badge. ...
From: Die Hard Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs.
©1988 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
- 6 sec
- Dwayne T. Robinson: How do you know that?
- John McClane: Glass, who gives a shit about glass?
- Hans Gruber: Mr. Mystery Guest? Are you still there?
- Dwayne T. Robinson: This is Deputy Chief of Police, Dwayne T. Robinson, and I am in charge of this situation.
John McClane: It's okay, I'm a cop. Trust me, I've been doing this for eleven years. John McClane: Come out to the coast! We'll get together, have a few laughs. (McClane closes his lighter) John McClane: Now I know what a TV dinner feel likes. Marco: Next time when you get a chance to kill someone, don't hesitate.
Die Hard (1988) - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot.
- related to: die hard quotes come out to the coast