The novel quotes the line as: "Yippee-Kye-Ay, Motherfucker!" Live Free or Die Hard [ edit | edit source ] In the fourth film, McClane uses it when he kills Thomas Gabriel .
People also ask
Why does die hard say Yippee ki yay?
What does "Yippie ki yay" mean?
What are some quotes about Die Hard?
What does Hans say in Die Hard 2?
Die Hard Quotes. John McClane: Yippie-Ki-Yay, Motherfucker! Karl: He wasn't lying about Marco. He's down on the street. The other one was Heinrich. And his bag is missing. Hans Gruber: He had the detonators. Sgt. Al Powell: In fact, I think he's a cop. Maybe not LAPD, but he's definitely a badge. ...
- Dwayne T. Robinson: How do you know that?
- John McClane: Glass, who gives a shit about glass?
- Hans Gruber: Mr. Mystery Guest? Are you still there?
- Dwayne T. Robinson: This is Deputy Chief of Police, Dwayne T. Robinson, and I am in charge of this situation.
Die Hard: Yippee Ki Yay Motherf***** (Video 2007) Quotes on IMDb: Memorable quotes and exchanges from movies, TV series and more...
Classic quote by John McClane, in Die Hard (1988).
- 12 sec
Die Hard 2: Die Harder Gallery. Die Hard 2: Die Harder Cast. Die Hard 2: Die Harder Quotes. Yippie-kay-yay, motherfucker. John McClane. Permalink: Yippie-kay-yay, motherf**ker. Added: May 21, 2007. John McClane: [watching a man in front of church] Could be a sentry. Chief Engineer Leslie Barnes: And he could just be out for a walk.
- Eric Hochberger
Jun 26, 2007 · First heard in the original Die Hard in 1988, “Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker,” is one of the many one-liners that have graced the action film, a body of work not known for its strong verbal...
Die Hard quotes 60 total quotes Hans Gruber John McClane Other. View Quote John: ... "Yippie-kay-yay, mother****er." View Quote Joseph: You want money? What kind of ...
Dec 03, 2019 · Written by author and stand-up comic Doogie Horner, the illustrated book features “Yippee-ki-yay,” although Horner (a massive Die Hard fan) opposed tacking on the “motherfucker.” “[The book] is for adults, but I wanted it to be appropriate for children also,” he told me in 2017. But his editors pushed back: “[They] said, ‘No, it should [end with] “Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.”’
30. First time John McClane uses that term in the Die Hard series is when he speaks to Hans on walkie talkie. When Hans was asking him if he was another American cowboy inspired by John Wayne and then McClane says he is partial to Roy Rogers and ends his conversation with Yippie Kay Yay and swears after it. The actual meaning of the phrase from the references I looked up means the phrase doesn't actually mean anything except it's used as reference to an exclamation used by Cowboys in the old ...
- related to: die hard quotes yippie kay
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month