The novel quotes the line as: "Yippee-Kye-Ay, Motherfucker!" Live Free or Die Hard [ edit | edit source ] In the fourth film, McClane uses it when he kills Thomas Gabriel .
- Dwayne T. Robinson: How do you know that?
- John McClane: Glass, who gives a shit about glass?
- Hans Gruber: Mr. Mystery Guest? Are you still there?
- Dwayne T. Robinson: This is Deputy Chief of Police, Dwayne T. Robinson, and I am in charge of this situation.
Die Hard: Yippee Ki Yay Motherf***** (Video 2007) Quotes on IMDb: Memorable quotes and exchanges from movies, TV series and more...
People also ask
Why does die hard say Yippee ki yay?
What does "Yippie ki yay" mean?
Why does Bruce Willis say Yippie ki yay motherfucker?
What does Hans say in Die Hard 2?
Die Hard Quotes. John McClane: Yippie-Ki-Yay, Motherfucker! Karl: He wasn't lying about Marco. He's down on the street. The other one was Heinrich. And his bag is missing. Hans Gruber: He had the detonators. Sgt. Al Powell: In fact, I think he's a cop. Maybe not LAPD, but he's definitely a badge. ...
Classic quote by John McClane, in Die Hard (1988).
- 12 sec
Jun 26, 2007 · First heard in the original Die Hard in 1988, “Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker,” is one of the many one-liners that have graced the action film, a body of work not known for its strong verbal...
He just let the guy die, man. He just gave him up. Gimme that headset. That's like pullin' the trigger yourself. Sergeant Al Powell: Christ, man. Can't you see what's happening? Can't you read between the lines? Dwayne T. Robinson: Cold. This on the right channel? Cop: Yes, sir. Sergeant Al Powell: He did everything he could to save him. If he gave himself up, they'd both be dead right now.
Dec 03, 2019 · Written by author and stand-up comic Doogie Horner, the illustrated book features “Yippee-ki-yay,” although Horner (a massive Die Hard fan) opposed tacking on the “motherfucker.” “[The book] is for adults, but I wanted it to be appropriate for children also,” he told me in 2017. But his editors pushed back: “[They] said, ‘No, it should [end with] “Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.”’
Yippee ki-yay, motherfucker! Catchphrase used by Bruce Willis In all of the Die Hard films.It only has context In the first movie but he says It In all of them. The reason the phrase has context In the first one Is as follows: Main terrorist Hans:Mr. Mystery Guest are you still there?
30. First time John McClane uses that term in the Die Hard series is when he speaks to Hans on walkie talkie. When Hans was asking him if he was another American cowboy inspired by John Wayne and then McClane says he is partial to Roy Rogers and ends his conversation with Yippie Kay Yay and swears after it. The actual meaning of the phrase from the references I looked up means the phrase doesn't actually mean anything except it's used as reference to an exclamation used by Cowboys in the old ...
- related to: die hard quotes yippie kay
lifehighlighter.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month