People also ask
Who said Yippie ki yay?
What does "Yippie ki yay" mean?
What are some quotes about Die Hard?
Why is Die Hard a classic movie?
- Dwayne T. Robinson: How do you know that?
- John McClane: Glass, who gives a shit about glass?
- Hans Gruber: Mr. Mystery Guest? Are you still there?
- Dwayne T. Robinson: This is Deputy Chief of Police, Dwayne T. Robinson, and I am in charge of this situation.
The novel quotes the line as: "Yippee-Kye-Ay, Motherfucker!" Live Free or Die Hard [ edit | edit source ] In the fourth film, McClane uses it when he kills Thomas Gabriel .
Die Hard Quotes. John McClane: Yippie-Ki-Yay, Motherfucker! Karl: He wasn't lying about Marco. He's down on the street. The other one was Heinrich. And his bag is missing. Hans Gruber: He had the detonators. Sgt. Al Powell: In fact, I think he's a cop. Maybe not LAPD, but he's definitely a badge. ...
This is all of the instances of John McClane's catchphrase, "Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!" in all of the Die Hard movies.
- 1 min
As McClane interrupts Hans Gruber's radio frequency, Gruber's men come after the cowboy.
- 2 min
- Fox Home Entertainment AU - Access All Areas
30. First time John McClane uses that term in the Die Hard series is when he speaks to Hans on walkie talkie. When Hans was asking him if he was another American cowboy inspired by John Wayne and then McClane says he is partial to Roy Rogers and ends his conversation with Yippie Kay Yay and swears after it. The actual meaning of the phrase from the references I looked up means the phrase doesn't actually mean anything except it's used as reference to an exclamation used by Cowboys in the old ...
Jun 26, 2007 · First heard in the original Die Hard in 1988, “Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker,” is one of the many one-liners that have graced the action film, a body of work not known for its strong verbal...
Oct 03, 2020 · Bruce Willis As John Mcclain In Die Hard Die Hard Hard Quotes . Pin On Supernatural . Pin On What I Love . I Personally Don T Think Die Hard Is A Christmas Movie Funny . Yippee Ki Yay Motherf Cker Gift Handmade Keychain Die Hard Bloke . Pin On Hot Sexy Ones . Die Hard Ornament Bruce Willis Yippee Ki Yay Motherf Cker
Dec 03, 2019 · Written by author and stand-up comic Doogie Horner, the illustrated book features “Yippee-ki-yay,” although Horner (a massive Die Hard fan) opposed tacking on the “motherfucker.” “[The book] is for adults, but I wanted it to be appropriate for children also,” he told me in 2017. But his editors pushed back: “[They] said, ‘No, it should [end with] “Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.”’
Jul 20, 1988 · Directed by John McTiernan. With Bruce Willis, Alan Rickman, Bonnie Bedelia, Reginald VelJohnson. An NYPD officer tries to save his wife and several others taken hostage by German terrorists during a Christmas party at the Nakatomi Plaza in Los Angeles.
- related to: die hard quotes yippie kay
discount99.us has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month