This is the newest place to search, delivering top results from across the web. Content updated daily for different it careers.
Find Types Of It Careers. Search a wide range of information from across the web with smartanswersonline.com.
Apr 02, 2021 · Types of information technology jobs. Here are several different types of IT jobs—including their average salaries, typical duties and requirements—to consider if you're interested in working in this field: 1. Support specialist. National average salary: $30,540 per year.
May 20, 2021 · There are job openings in federal agencies across the country. If you’re interested in one, visit USAJOBS.gov. It’s the official job site for the federal government. There, you can: Search for jobs, including ones in high demand. Learn how the government hires people. Find student job opportunities with the government.
People also ask
What are the different types of jobs in the US?
How are jobs and career types organized by industry?
What kind of jobs are there in the transportation industry?
Which is the best job to get in America?
- Data Scientist. Job Score: 4.8. Job Satisfaction Rating: 4.2. Number of Job Openings: 4,524. Median Base Salary: $110,000.
- Devops Engineer. Job Score: 4.6. Job Satisfaction Rating: 4.0. Number of Job Openings: 3,369. Median Base Salary: $105,000.
- Marketing Manager. Job Score: 4.6. Job Satisfaction Rating: 4.0. Number of Job Openings: 6,439. Median Base Salary: $85,000.
- Occupational Therapist. Job Score: 4.5. Job Satisfaction Rating: 4.0. Number of Job Openings: 11,903. Median Base Salary: $74,000.
- Careers Listed by Industry and Title
- Jobs Listed by Type of Position
- Types of Jobs That Pay Well
Below is a list of job titles organized by industry. If you're not sure what kind of job you're looking for, click on some of the job titles that interest you. Read the articles to get an idea of what each job entails and the qualifications you would need to apply. Aviation: The airline industry is a multi-billion-dollar business. The Department of Transportation organizes the industry into four categories: international, national, regional, and cargo. Could your next job be in one of those areas? 1. Aircraft Dispatcher 2. Aircraft Mechanic 3. Airline Pilot 4. Federal Air Marshall 5. Flight Attendant 6. Transportation Security Officer Arts:Love art? With a little perseverance and luck, creative types can forge their careers in an arts-related field. 1. Actor 2. Architect 3. Art Appraiser 4. Art Auctioneer 5. Artist 6. Museum Jobs 7. Music Conductor Business: You don’t necessarily need an MBA to make it in business, although many jobs in this category will require some education past...
Check out this list of jobs if you're looking for a career to fit a particular situation. For example, if you're looking for a part-time job, or if you're a high school student looking for a job, click on the list that fits your needs. 1. First Jobs 2. Jobs for 14- and 15-Year-Olds 3. Jobs for High School Students 4. Part-Time Jobs for College Students 5. Jobs for College Graduates 6. Jobs Abroad for College Graduates 7. Part-Time Jobs 8. Internships 9. Seasonal Jobs 10. Summer Jobs 11. Summer Jobs for Kids 12. Summer Jobs for Teachers 13. Jobs for Parents 14. Work-at-Home Jobs
Looking for a job that will allow you to make a very good salary? Check out these lists of jobs that pay well. 1. Best Entry Level Jobs 2. Best First Jobs 3. Best Jobs That Don't Need a Four-Year College Degree 4. Best Paid Hourly Jobs 5. Best Paid Jobs for Community College Graduates 6. Best Paid Jobs for Women 7. Best Paid Management Jobs 8. Best Paying Jobs 9. Best and Worst Paid Jobs That Require a Master's Degree 10. Top 10 Unexpectedly High Paying Jobs 11. Top 15 Unique Jobs
Aug 12, 2021 · Federal Apprenticeships for Veterans helps service members and veterans find high-skill, good-paying apprenticeships. VA for Vets has virtual job boards for Department of Veterans Affairs, federal, and civilian openings. Federal Government Employment walks you through the steps to apply for a job on USAJOBS.
- Physician Assistant. Physician assistants work under doctors to care for the sick or injured by interpreting tests and conducting exams.
- Software Developer. Software developers need to be innovative, creative and, of course, technical in order to succeed in this field. They might write new code or fix bugs in code to make it work better.
- Nurse Practitioner. Nurse practitioners perform a lot of the same duties as physicians; they perform physical exams, order lab tests and analyze results, prescribe medicines and authorize treatments.
- Medical and Health Services Manager. Health care systems are like well-oiled machines, and it’s the job of medical and health services managers to keep all the parts running.