God is nothing like the countless so called gods from Greek mythology or the weird demon beings from the different religions. Jesus Christ showed us who God is: a loving Father. He will discipline us in His gracious love and wisdom, to make us flourish and fruitful.
Sep 30, 2020 · Religion stock photos and royalty free images Explore different faiths with these religion stock photos. Our library of religion images includes places of worship, religious symbols, and religious events. No matter the project, we have high quality, royalty free religion pictures you can use.
People also ask
What is the image of God according to Christianity?
What is the difference between image and likeness of God?
What religions do not believe in gods?
What is the image of God?
7,163 Free images of Religious. Related Images: bible prayer religion buddha church cross meditation jesus god religious
Browse 3,309,885 religion stock photos and images available, or search for different religions or prayer to find more great stock photos and pictures.
God Religion Cross. 131 107 31. Church Window Baptism. 97 85 6. Diveevo Church Orthodox. 133 145 19. Church Window Colorful. ... 21,869 Free images of Religion ...
Sep 30, 2020 · Find religion stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
The Image of God ( Hebrew: צֶלֶם אֱלֹהִים , romanized : tzelem Elohim; Latin: Imago Dei) is a concept and theological doctrine in Judaism, Christianity, and Sufism of Islam, which asserts that human beings are created in the image and likeness of God. Philosophers and theologians have debated the exact meaning of the phrase for millennia.
- The Multiple Personality God – God is the same for all religions and beliefs. He/She/It takes on different forms, but is the same. So, it really doesn’t matter if you are a Hindu, a Buddhist, a Pagan, an atheist, or a Christian.
- The Divine Yet Disconnected Watchmaker. This view of God is Deistic (God is creator of the universe, but not involved in it personally anymore), but it is more common than you might think.
- The All-Powerful Cop. This understanding of God tends to see Him as a cop, hiding behind a cloud, waiting to pull us over and give us a ticket for our bad behavior.
- The Non-Judgmental Drinking Buddy. If we see God as someone who really doesn’t care how we act, then our actions don’t matter at all. He is then reduced to a drinking buddy, who doesn’t really want what is best for us or care to challenge us to live a great life – rather He just wants us to “feel” good about everything (even sinful & unhealthy ones) we do and ultimately he is an enabler, not God.
- Buddhism. Buddhists do not believe in a God or Gods. The focus in Buddhism is on personal spiritual enlightenment and to gain a deep insight into the true nature of life.
- Islam. Muslims believe that there is only one God and that is Allah. They believe that Allah sent a number of Prophets to earth in order to teach mankind how to live.
- Jainism. The Jain religion does not have any Gods or spiritual beings but teaches its followers to care about the universe by leading lives of harmlessness and renunciation.
- Christianity. Christians believe in one God. According to Christianity, Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that God sent his Son to earth to save humanity from death and sin.