List of cocktails
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cocktails#:~:text=List of cocktails 1 Absinthe. 2 Beer. Cocktails,rum -based cocktails. 6 ... (more items)
- Beer. Cocktails made with beer are classified as beer cocktails .
- Gin. A martini is a classic gin-based cocktail.
- Rum. This fruity, blended Piña Colada is typical of many rum -based cocktails.
- ... (more items)
People also ask
What are the names of cocktail drinks?
What are some cocktail names?
What are the most common mixed drinks?
What are cocktail names?
- Old Fashioned. The Old Fashioned is timeless. This simple classic made with rye or bourbon, a sugar cube, Angostura bitters, a thick cube of ice, and an orange twist delivers every time.
- Negroni. We love Negronis at VinePair, so much so that we’re sorely disappointed when a bartender doesn’t know how to make one. Thankfully, that shouldn’t happen much longer, as the Negroni claims the No. 2 spot for the sixth year running.
- Daiquiri. The Daiquiri is often abused with fruit and blenders, but a true Daiquiri made with white rum, lime juice, and simple syrup is a clean and refreshing drink for any occasion.
- Dry Martini. A well-made dry Martini is elegance in a glass. The classic mix of gin and dry vermouth ranks No. 6 in the top 50 cocktails of the year.
Historical classes of cocktails Cobbler – traditional long drink that is characterized by a glass 3⁄4 filled with crushed or shaved ice that is formed... Collins – traditional long drink stirred with ice in the same glass it is served in and diluted with club soda, e.g. Tom... Crusta – ...
- Amaretto Sour. The exact origins of this sweet drink are mostly a mystery. Many believe it became popular in the 1970s...
- Aviation. The Aviation cocktail was invented by Hugo Ensslin, a bartender at the Hotel Wallick in New York. It is...
- Bellini. Made with Prosecco, peach puree and a little raspberry juice, this bubbly cocktail was...
Cocktails are also referred to as "aperitifs," which is simply an alcoholic drink taken before a meal to stimulate the appetite. It can be considered an appetizer or starter. The bar classic cosmopolitan cocktail is an example of a popular aperitif many bar-goers can recognize.
- Martinez. Grandfather to the modern martini, the Martinez is a drink of gin (Old Tom, if you can; try Ransom or Hayman's), sweet vermouth, maraschino or curaçao, and bitters.
- Martini. And here's the grandbaby, though now venerable in its own right. Within reason, you can mix this one up however you want, and it's still a martini.
- Manhattan. If there were no other reason to include this drink on this list, I'd still put the Manhattan here for the best reason of all: your grandmother drinks them.
- Brooklyn. A Manhattan variation that launched a cocktail family of its own. The Brooklyn adapts the formula for a perfect Manhattan, which is rye or bourbon, dry vermouth, and sweet vermouth.
Oct 27, 2017 · Here’s a list are different cocktail names and types that you can pick from for your next house party. 1. Mojito Traditionally, a Mojito consists of five ingredients that include sugar or sugarcane...
Types of Cocktails have a base spirit; it could be whiskey, gin or brandy. It could also be a host of other spirits such as wine, beer, absinthe, tequila, sake and vodka. They have another liqueur or flavoring substance to add spice to the drink.
A classy Gin and sweetened lime juice (Rose's is the most common brand) cocktail. Like its cousin, the Gin Rickey, the gimlet is your ticket to warm-weather refreshment. Also sometimes made with vodka. Serve in a martini glass or short tumbler.
- Carl Hanson