People also ask
What are the harmful effects of drinking too much soft drinks?
Can soft drinks be healthy?
Are soft drinks bad?
What is the best soft drink for health?
The Disadvantages of Soft Drinks High Sugar Content. Many soft drinks contain significant quantities of sugar. One 12-ounce serving of cola, for example,... Weight Gain. Weight gain results when you consume more calories than your body burns. A 12-ounce serving of cola... Calcium Depletion. Calcium ...
- Soft Drinks Lead to Type 2 Diabetes. Type 2-diabetes or insulin independent diabetes is the most common disorder, affecting millions of people worldwide.
- Weight Gain. Weight gain occurs when your body houses more calories than it burns. Soft drinks and other sugary beverages provide your body with extra added calories in the form of sucrose and fructose sugars, hence leading to over-weight and obesity.
- Belly Fat Accumulation. Belly fat or extra body fat is something least desired by every human being. Nevertheless, if you are ingesting greater amounts of sugars or soft drinks to be precise, you are likely to have gained certain amount of belly fat already.
- Soft Drinks and Tooth Decay. Apart from sugars and empty calories, soft drinks also contain some strong acids like phosphoric and carbonic acid. These acids, when combined with sugars, create a highly acidic environment inside your dental cavity, making the tooth enamel soft and vulnerable, therefore leading to tooth decay.
- Weight Gain. Harvard University states that the increased consumption of sugary beverages, such as soda, is a major...
- Heart Disease. Excessive weight gain contributes to heart disease, but so too do the ingredients in soda. Dr. Mary Ann...
- Diabetes. Most people have a hard time eating just one cookie and that’s because sugar is addictive.
The soft drink (in other word it called soda, coke, fizzy drink, mineral and carbonated beverage) carbonated water is normally contains in the soft drink, a sweetener and a flavoring. The sweetener may be sugar, high-fructose corn syrup, fruit juice, sugar is alternative for diet drinks or other mixture of these.
- Increases Risk Of Diabetes And Metabolic Syndrome. The high sugar levels in the average drink cause a sharp spike in your blood glucose level, and without helping you stay satiated for long.
- Raises Obesity Risk In Children. Since children enjoy guzzling these sugary drinks (often replacing healthy foods), they are at a greater risk. As one study indicates, decreasing soft drinks intake can significantly reduce obesity in children and adolescents.8.
- Raises Risk Of Heart Disease. Obesity, metabolic syndrome, and type-2 diabetes, all of which become more likely with sugary drink consumption, are all markers for cardiovascular disease.9.
- Causes Tooth Erosion. There is yet another reason why too much sugar in your soda can wipe away smiles. The sugar in your sodas, when acted upon by the bacteria in the mouth, becomes an acid.
1. Soft Drinks are acidic which corrodes teeth by eroding its enamel.The high amount of sugar present in it leads to... 2. Soft drinks contain filtered H2O,artificial additives and refined sugar.Acids present in them are... 3. Phosphoric acid present upsets calcium-phosphorous ratio's hence ...
Dec 24, 2015 · Drinking just one fizzy drink a day could increase a man’s chance of developing prostate cancer by around 40 per cent. Drinking just one-and-a-half cans a day can increase a girl's breast cancer...
- Telegraph Reporters
- Joe Leech, MS
- Sugary Drinks Do Not Make You Feel Full and Are Strongly Linked to Weight Gain. The most common form of added sugar — sucrose or table sugar — supplies large amounts of the simple sugar fructose.
- Large Amounts of Sugar Are Turned into Fat in Your Liver. Table sugar (sucrose) and high-fructose corn syrup are composed of two molecules — glucose and fructose — in roughly equal amounts.
- Sugar Drastically Increases Belly Fat Accumulation. High sugar intake is associated with weight gain. In particular, fructose is linked to a significant increase in the dangerous fat around your belly and organs.
- Sugary Soda May Cause Insulin Resistance — a Key Feature of Metabolic Syndrome. The hormone insulin drives glucose from your bloodstream into your cells.
fastquicksearch.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month