Dec 15, 2019 · Best Disney California Adventure Table Service Restaurants SAVE UP TO $129 GET MY TICKETS See ticket for more details. Same Tickets for Less. No Catch! 1 (800) 846-1302 0 Discount Tickets Hotels Car Rentals Today's Deals Crowd Calendar First Time Tips Planning Blog Florida California Blog Restaurants & Dining
Attractions near Disney California Adventure Park: (0.00 mi) Discover the Magic Tour (0.00 mi) Games of Pixar Pier (0.00 mi) Disneyland Resort VIP Tours (0.00 mi) Princess Dot Puddle Park (0.13 mi) Magic and Wine Theater With David Minkin; View all attractions near Disney California Adventure Park on Tripadvisor
- 1313 Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, California 92803-3232
People also ask
What is Disney California Adventure Park?
What are the 14 Disney California Adventure restaurants?
Why do people sit and dine at California Adventure?
What are the best table-service restaurants at California Adventure?
- Carthay Circle Lounge. The Carthay Circle Lounge can be found on Buena Vista Street in Disney’s California Adventure theme park. This restaurant offers up a variety of Mediterranean inspired dishes as well as lighter fare.
- Lamplight Lounge. Located on the Pixar Pier, Disney’s California Adventure theme park boasts this creative gastro pub with signature cocktails, waterfront views, and a variety of upscale eats.
- Wine Country Trattoria. Wine Country Trattoria is a fine themed restaurant located at the Pacific Wharf in Disney’s California Adventure theme park. Many visitors regard this dining option as an escape to wine country right in the heart of the Disney magic.
- Pym’s Test Kitchen. The newest California Adventure restauran it located at the Avengers Campus. Pym’s Test Kitchen features phenomenal food for everyone in the family.
- Not-To-Miss Small Thrills at Disney California Adventure Park
- Not-To-Miss Big Thrills at Disney California Adventure Park
- Not-To-Miss Disney California Adventure Entertainment
- Not-To-Miss Disney California Adventure Food & Beverage
We're breaking up our top rides and attractions by those smaller thrills without a height requirement and those bigger thrills just for bigger frogs because we know that Tad’s and my top rides may differ from Mommy Frog’s preferences and what our toddler Lily can access. If you have a small fry, our guide to Disneyland height requirements and Rider...
This park has two of our favorite thrill rides at Disneyland Resort. The thrills make Disney California Adventure especially popular with tweens, teens and adults. Guardians of the Galaxy — Mission: Breakout! Unique to this park, the ride was originally Tower of Terror but was re-themed. And we Tower of Terror fans hate to say that we absolutely lo...
You'll always want to check the entertainment calendar to see what shows are available on the day you visit. Shows in Avengers Campus There are several show moments when heroes spring to action in Avengers Campus. One of our favorites is The Amazing Spider-Man! Several times a day from about 10 a.m until 4 p.m., Spider-Man swings above the rooftops...
This is a tough category to pin down. Disney California Adventure has the best food and beverage, in our opinion, and we have so many favorites, including seasonal flavors that are only around at certain times of the year. This park has adult drinks and lounges that make it popular with the parents while still offering kid-friendly bites. The whole...
Here Are All the New Attractions at Disneyland for the California Park's D100 Celebration
To commemorate a century of magic and wonder at the Walt Disney Company, Disneyland kicked off a "D100" celebration on Friday.
YAHOO!Finance on MSN.com
1 week ago