- Pixar Movies and Shorts
Stream the Best of Pixar.
Toy Story, Finding Nemo, and More!
- Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+
The Ultimate Streaming Trio
There's something for everyone.
- Marvel Movie Home
Captain America, Thor, and More!
Stream Your Favorites Today!
- Stream Disney Throwbacks
The Vault is Wide Open.
Your Disney Favorites Await.
- Pixar Movies and Shorts
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
- Petrana Radulovic
- The Lion King (1994) The death of original lion king Mufasa is incredibly sad and traumatizing. Unlike Disney’s other tragic mid-film animal-parent death in Bambi, Mufasa actually dies onscreen — and instead of the realities of the animal world, it’s cold-blooded murder.
- Pocahontas (1995) Pocahontas is one of Disney’s attempts at a more mature animated film, and it handles some pretty hefty themes. There is, of course, the prevalent overarching Us vs. Them narrative, a sanitized version of colonialism that asks “What if both sides were kinda shitty?”
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) While Disney watered down the more intense, macabre themes of Victor Hugo’s novel, the villain’s main motivation is that he’s horny for a woman who won’t reciprocate his advances, so he decides to burn her at the stake and commit genocide.
- Mulan (1998) This is the only Disney movie that explicitly takes place in the middle of a war. The moment when Mulan’s pals joyfully sing about their romantic fantasies, then stop short when they discover a desolated village, burnt to the ground, all its inhabitants slain, is absolutely chilling.
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
We included Pixar, Disney, and Disney Channel in the genre mostly because we made lists of these movies as well. One interesting note about G-rated movies is that they tend to do better at the box-office than PG, PG-13, or R-rated movies.
- The Lion King (1994) The death of original lion king Mufasa is traumatizing and exceptionally unfortunate. Unlike Disney’s other awful mid-film animal-parent death in Bambi, Mufasa in fact passes away onscreen– and rather of the truths of the animal world, it’s cold-bloodedmurder Even more traumatic, The Lion King has Mufasa’s boy Simba nuzzling and even snuggling approximately his dad’s damaged remains.
- Pocahontas (1995) Pocahontas is one of Disney’s efforts at a more fully grown animated movie, and it deals with some quite largethemes There is, naturally, the widespread overarching Us vs. Them story, a sterilized version of manifest destiny that asks “What if both sides were kinda s*itty?”
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) While Disney watered down the more extreme, macabre themes of Victor Hugo’s unique, the bad guy’s main inspiration is that he’s randy for a lady who won’ t reciprocate his advances, so he chooses to burn her at the stake and commit genocide.
- Mulan (1998) This is the just Disney film that clearly takes place in the middle of a war. The minute when Mulan’s friends happily sing about their romantic dreams, then stop short when they find a desolated town, charred to the ground, all its occupants killed, is definitely chilling.
People also ask
What are the top 100 Disney movies?
What is the most popular Disney movie?
What are all the Disney movies?
What are some Disney animated movies?
Jun 16, 2020 · A generous portion of Disney's filmography comes stamped with a G rating, but, with changing times comes changes in perspective. Upon further inspection, many of these family-friendly flicks definitely deserve a PG at the bare minimum, sometimes even more. Have a look at these ten Disney classics that deserve more than a G rating. 10 Bambi
- Zach Gass
In short, substance abuse that looks fun, smoking, racism, violence, death and sexism are likely to change the rating to PG. Smoking will definitely be something that changes it so that makes * Dumbo (The Crows) * 101 Dalmations (Cruella De vil an...
May 26, 2021 · In the new movie “Cruella,” the real victim is the G rating. The “101 Dalmatians” live-action prequel in theaters and on Disney + on Friday is rated PG-13, taking the prized Disney property out of...
Monsters, Inc. (2001) The things that go bump in the night are just doing their jobs, collecting the screams of boys and girls to power their monstrous alternate dimension. 17. Monsters University ...
The Wrap via Yahoo
14 hours ago
Jun 06, 2021 · From animations to Hollwood classics, G-rated movies offer good wholesome fun for all the family. The Motion Picture Association categorises a movie as G if it is suitable for "seneral audiences ...
- Tom Fish
Oct 19, 2004 · Disney Rethinks a Staple: Family Films but Decidedly Not Rated G ... part of the Disney Company. Rated PG, the new film is the next big step in a strategy that was described only weeks ago to ...