Dominic Purcell, Actor: Blade: Trinity. Dominic was born in England, to a Norwegian father and Irish mother. At the age of two, Dominic and his family moved from England to Sydney's Bondi and then moved to the Western Suburbs. After trying his hand at landscape gardening he decided to become an actor whilst watching the war movie Platoon (1986).
Popular Movies 1. New Year's Eve 2. Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone 3. The Godfather 4. Avengers: Endgame 5. Sexy Beast 6. New Year's Day 7. The Greatest Showman
2014. The Bag Man. Larson. 2013. Vikingdom. 2013. Assault on Wall Street. Jim. 2012.
- February 17, 1970
- Isolation TRAILER (HD) Tricia Helfer, Dominic Purcell Thriller Movie 2015youtube.com
- ICE SOLDIERS Trailer (Dominic Purcell - Movie Trailer HD)youtube.com
- #Hollywood Epic Action movie 2020#(Dominic Purcell)youtube.com
- Vikingdom TRAILER 1 (2013) - Dominic Purcell Movie HDyoutube.com
- Blade: Trinity.
- Prison Break: The Final Break. Prison Break: The Final Break is a 2009 television movie of the Prison Break franchise.
- The Gravedancers. The Gravedancers is a 2006 American horror film. It was chosen as one of the 8 Films To Die For in...
- Invincible. Released: 2001 Invincible is a 2001 fantasy / martial arts film starring...
He was spotted by a US talent scout and has been working constantly with roles in the movie Equilibrium (2002), the TV show John Doe (2002), Blade: Trinity (2004), and in the upcoming thriller Three Way (2004) and a new police television drama, Strut. Dominic Purcell.
- February 17, 1970
His best and critically appreciated films are the action spy film ‘Mission: Impossible 2’, (2000), the sci-fi action film ‘Equilibrium’ (2002) and the action thriller film ‘Killer Elite’ (2011), while his critically appreciated works on TV are ‘Heartbreak High’, ‘Prison Break’, ‘The Flash’, and ‘Legends of Tomorrow’.
British-born Dominic Purcell became an Aussie transplant when his family moved Down Under when he was 2. He grew up in a blue-collar neighborhood, loved surfing and worked as a landscape gardener as a teen, but disliked the heavy physical labor of the job. He was inspired to explore acting as a profession after watching Oliver Stone's Platoon, not only because of the virtues of the film, but ...
A principal role on the hit series "Prison Break" (Fox, 2005-09) made Purcell a leading man and a household name, allowing him also to headline the independent horror films "The Gravedancers"...
Dominic Haakon Myrtved Purcell (born 17 February 1970) is a British-Australian actor. He is best known for his portrayals of Lincoln Burrows in Fox 's Prison Break (2005–2009; 2017) and Mick Rory / Heat Wave in The CW 's The Flash (2014–2016) and Legends of Tomorrow (2016–present), as well as Drake / Dracula in Blade: Trinity (2004).
The Disappointments Room (2016) British-American actor, model, and screenwriter Wentworth Miller debuted in television with the series ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ (1998) and later in films with the direct-to-video flick ‘Romeo and Juliet’ (2000).