An enlargeable relief map of the Dominican Republic, located on the island of Hispaniola, which it shares with Haiti. The Hispaniolan lizard cuckoo is native to Haiti and the Dominican Republic. Caribbean flamingos , Brown pelicans , and Laughing gulls , along the shore of Lago de Oviedo in Pedernales Provincehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outline_of_the_Dominican_Republic
Flag The Dominican Republic, occupying the eastern two-thirds of the island of Hispaniola, is the 2 nd largest country in the Caribbean. It has an area of 48,671 sq. km (18,792 sq mi). As observed on the physical map of the country above, Dominican Republic is mountainous in the central and west, while extensive lowlands dominate the southeast.
Dominican Republic, country of the West Indies that occupies the eastern two-thirds of Hispaniola, the second largest island of the Greater Antilles chain in the Caribbean Sea. Haiti, also an independent republic, occupies the western third of the island. The national capital is Santo Domingo, on the southern coast.
People also ask
Where can I find the flag of a Caribbean island?
Where is the Dominican Republic located?
What are the physical features of the Dominican Republic?
What is the background of the Dominican Republic?
An enlargeable relief map of the Dominican Republic, located on the island of Hispaniola, which it shares with Haiti. The Hispaniolan lizard cuckoo is native to Haiti and the Dominican Republic. Caribbean flamingos , Brown pelicans , and Laughing gulls , along the shore of Lago de Oviedo in Pedernales Province
Flag of Dominican Republic Location map of the Dominican Republic Destination Dominican Republic on the island of Hispaniola. The country is bordering the Atlantic Ocean to the north and the Caribbean Sea in south.
Click on a flag below to find out what country the flag belongs to. To find an individual country's flag, click on that country in the list below. To find a Caribbean island dependency or possesion's flag, return to the Caribbean Map and select the island of choice.
- John Moen
Animated Dominican Republic Flag GIF with transparent background. Republica Dominicana General Information: Location: Caribbean, eastern two-thirds of the island of Hispaniola, between the Caribbean Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean, east of Haiti
There are a wide variety of official and non-official Caribbean country symbols. To find an individual country's symbol, click on that country in the list below. To find a Caribbean island dependency or possesion's symbols, return to the Caribbean Map and select the island of choice.
- Country Flags
- South America
- All Countries
For a list of countries and their flags, see the following links to the English Wikipedia: 1. African countries 2. Flag of Antarctica 3. Asian countries 4. European countries 5. North American countries 6. Oceanian countries 7. South American countriesThe ultimate goal is a scalable, recognizable flag for every country in the world. Currently there is the following set, grouped by continent and alphabetically by country;
1. Argentina 2. Bolivia 3. Brazil 4. Chile 5. Colombia 6. Ecuador 7. French Guiana 8. Guyana 9. Paraguay 10. Peru 11. Suriname 12. Uruguay 13. Venezuela
1. Abkhazia 2. Afghanistan 3. Armenia 4. Azerbaijan 5. Bahrain 6. Bangladesh 7. Bhutan 8. Brunei 9. Burma (Myanmar) 10. Cambodia 11. China 12. Georgia 13. India 14. Indonesia 15. Iran 16. Iraq 17. Israel 18. Japan 19. Jordan 20. Kazakhstan 21. Kuwait 22. Kyrgyzstan 23. Laos 24. Lebanon 25. Malaysia 26. Maldives 27. Mongolia
1. Australia 2. Fiji 3. French Polynesia 4. Kiribati 5. Marshall Islands 6. Micronesia 7. Nauru 8. New Zealand 9. Palau 10. Papua New Guinea 11. Samoa 12. Solomon Islands 13. Tonga 14. Tuvalu 15. Vanuatu
1. Albania 2. Andorra 3. Austria 4. Belarus 5. Belgium 6. Bosnia and Herzegovina 7. Bulgaria 8. Croatia 9. Cyprus 10. Czechia 11. Denmark 12. Estonia 13. Finland 14. France 15. Germany 16. Greece 17. Hungary 18. Iceland 19. Ireland 20. Italy 21. Kosovo 22. Latvia 23. Liechtenstein 24. Lithuania 25. Luxembourg 26. Macedonia
1. Algeria 2. Angola 3. Benin 4. Botswana 5. Burkina Faso 6. Burundi 7. Cameroon 8. Cape Verde 9. Central African Republic 10. Chad 11. Comoros 12. Congo 13. Djibouti 14. Egypt 15. Equatorial Guinea 16. Eritrea 17. Ethiopia 18. Gabon 19. Gambia 20. Ghana 21. Guinea 22. Guinea-Bissau 23. Ivory Coast 24. Kenya 25. Lesotho 26. Liberia
1. Afghanistan 2. Albania 3. Algeria 4. Andorra 5. Angola 6. Antigua and Barbuda 7. Argentina 8. Armenia 9. Aruba 10. Australia 11. Austria 12. Azerbaijan 13. Bahamas 14. Bahrain 15. Bangladesh 16. Barbados 17. Belarus 18. Belgium 19. Belize 20. Benin 21. Bhutan 22. Bolivia 23. Bosnia and Herzegovina 24. Botswana 25. Brazil 26. Brunei
Flag of Christmas Island: Australia (external territory) 2004 – Flag of the Cocos (Keeling) Islands: Australia (external territory) 2006 – Flag of Easter Island: Chile (special territory) 1984 – Flag of French Polynesia: France (overseas country and collectivity) 1948 – Flag of Guam: United States (unincorporated and organized territory ...
- related to: dominican republic island map flag
tripadvisor.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
best-deal.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month