- All-Inclusive Vacations
Cheap All-Inclusive Beach Vacations
Book Today With CheapCaribbean®!
- Deals Up To 65% Off
Find Sunbelievable Savings Today!
Hand Picked, Limited Time Deals.
- Adult Only Vacations
A Much Needed Break Awaits
Sun, Sand, Drink In Hand. Book Now!
- Family Friendly Vacations
Make Memories To Last A Lifetime
Book Your Vacation Today!
- All-Inclusive Vacations
The Top 20 All Inclusive Resorts in the Dominican Republic
- Zoetry Agua Punta Cana (Punta Cana)
- Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort (Punta Cana)
- Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol (Punta Cana)
- Iberostar Grand Bavaro Hotel (Punta Cana)
- The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real (Punta Cana)
- The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana (Punta Cana)
- Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado (Samana Province)
People also ask
What are the best vacation spots in Dominican Republic?
What is the most popular resort in the Dominican Republic?
Where is the best place to stay in Dominican Republic?
What are the best all inclusive vacation packages?
All Inclusive Resorts Take respite on this fascinating island paradise, where pristine beaches and misty tropical terrains exude relaxation and adventure. Stroll through the colorful shopping, dining, and historical district in peaceful Santa Domingo. Take in the picture...
- Best Overall: The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real. Situated on the sandy beaches of the popular east coast, the Reserve is an upscale, boutique enclave within the Paradisus Palma Real.
- Best Budget: Iberostar Selection Hacienda Dominicus. Located on the quiet south coast, the Iberostar Selection Hacienda Dominicus stretches from the pristine forests of the Cotubanama National Park down to the soft sands of Playa Dominicus.
- Best Boutique: Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado. The Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado sits alone on a private island — the only one of its kind in the DR — offering guests an exclusive experience.
- Best for Families: Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa. When it comes to family-friendly holidays under the sun, the Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa is unmatched.
If you want colorful cocktails with tiny umbrellas, long lazy beach days, and luxurious amenities that won’t break your budget, the Dominican Republic must be at the top of your vacation list. With a vibe that’s somehow both tranquil and lively, it’s an inviting oasis for enthusiastic sun-seekers.
#13 Best Value of 42 Dominican Republic Cheap All Inclusive Resorts “My summer vacation to Viva Wyndham V Heavens - An All-Inclusive Resort was a very pleasant experience: wonderful grounds, lovely people, very clean, tasty food, clean ocean with fine sandy beach and an amazingly g...”
Jul 31, 2019 · What to expect at an all-inclusive resort in the Dominican Republic All-inclusive resorts typically include food, snacks, and both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. You can find cheap Dominican Republic all-inclusive vacations that also have complimentary activities, like water and land sports, classes and lessons, and nightly entertainment.
- Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana. The huge Hyatt complex is in the upscale Cap Cana region of Punta Cana, sitting on Playa Juanillo (Juanillo Beach). This five-start luxury resort offers just about everything one could ask for in an all-inclusive vacation, starting with a stretch of private beach on the Dominican Republic's most exclusive shoreline.
- Viva Wyndham V Heavens - All-Inclusive Resort. Located in Puerto Plata near the Playa Dorada Golf Course and Beach, this five-star adults-only resort is perfect for those seeking a laid-back tropical vacation.
- Senator Puerto Plata Spa Resort. This five-star luxury resort is located in Puerto Plata near the Amber Cove cruise ship terminal, an area filled with tourist shops and restaurants.
- Iberostar Grand Bavaro. Located on Punta Cana's Bávaro Beach, this elegant adults-only resort has a unique Mediterranean feel, featuring Romanesque-style architecture and carefully landscaped grounds.