‘He is doing his thing because he loves his wife’: Meet Kamala Harris’s husband Douglas Emhoff, who...The Independent via Yahoo News· 2 days ago
Douglas Emhoff, the husband of Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris, knew his wife had...
- USA TODAY via Yahoo News· 3 days ago
As Kamala Harris took the Aug. 11 call from Joe Biden to find out if he’d chosen her as his running...
- Elle via Yahoo News· 2 days ago
On a recent episode of Desus & Mero, Democratic nominee Kamala Harris called for swift action to control COVID-19, sweeping police reform, and a robust plan to bridge the racial wealth gap.
Douglas Emhoff (born October 13, 1964) is an American lawyer who is the husband of U.S. Senator Kamala Harris, the 2020 Democratic vice presidential nominee.
- Spouses of Biden, Harris, nephew of Pence visit NHyoutube.com
- 'Get to work:' Douglas Emhoff, Kamala Harris' husband, vies to be the first Second Gentlemanusatoday.com
- @Kamala Harris NAMED AFTER HINDU GODDESS DEVIL LAKSHMIyoutube.com
- @Kamala Harris SUPPORTS CATHOLIC PEDOPHILIA KILLING BABIESyoutube.com
Aug 13, 2020 · Emhoff is an entertainment lawyer who was born in Brooklyn, New York, before moving to California when he was 17 years old. A graduate of University of Southern California's Gould School of Law,...
Aug 12, 2020 · Douglas Emhoff is an accomplished litigator, lawyer and strategic advisor who is best known as the husband of Kamala Harris. Harris is known as the Junior US senator from California. Age, Parents, Siblings, Nationality, Ethnicity He was born on October 13, 1964, in New York, USA.
- 1.7 Meter
- August 13, 1964
Aug 13, 2020 · Douglas Emhoff is an American lawyer from New York and he is famously known as the husband of ‘Kamala Harris’. He also specializes in Marketing and commercial litigation. Douglas was born in the year 1964 in New York City, United States of America.
- Mckenzie Jean-Philippe
- He's a lawyer. Emhoff looks on at Sen. Harris’ 2016 swearing-in ceremony. Born in Brooklyn, New York and a graduate of University of Southern California's law school, Emhoff is currently a litigator and partner at DLA Piper Law Firm, where he works out of both their California and D.C.
- He has two children from his previous marriage. This content is imported from Twitter. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
- He and Kamala Harris met on a blind date. The two were set up by one of the senator's close friends, PR consultant Chrisette Hudlin, according to THR. After nearly a year of dating, the San Francisco Chronicle reported that they were engaged on March 27, 2014.
- Kamala and Doug had a courthouse wedding. This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
Aug 20, 2020 · And if elected, her husband Douglas Emhoff, 55, would become the first Second Gentleman of the United States. Since Harris's bid for the presidency, which ended last December, Emhoff has become...
Aug 19, 2020 · Douglas Emhoff is an entertainment attorney and the husband of California Senator Kamala Harris, Joe Biden’svice presidential running mate. Biden announcedthat Harris, who also ran for the...
Sep 07, 2020 · Douglas Emhoff, the husband of Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris, works at a multinational law firm that consults for several companies owned by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)...
- He's an entertainment lawyer. Though he was born in Brooklyn, New York, California has arguably had the biggest impact on Emhoff's life. He graduated from the University of Southern California's Gould School of Law, met and married his wife on the left coast, and it's where he works as a partner at DLA Piper Law Firm.
- He has two kids from a previous marriage. His son, Cole, is a graduate of Colorado College and his daughter Ella studied Fine Arts at Parsons School of Design.
- He and Harris met on a blind date. A few years after Emhoff's divorce from his first wife, PR consultant Chrisette Hudlin set the two up while Harris was serving as California's attorney general.
- They had a sweet, low-key wedding ceremony. Not a believer in long engagements, Harris and Emhoff held their ceremony around four months after their engagement at the Santa Barbara Courthouse, according to The San Francisco Chronicle.
Feel-Good results for douglas emhoff
Jan 27, 2019 · Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown addressed his past extramarital relationship with U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris in his weekly column Saturday, saying he may have boosted the presidential hopeful ...