- related to: douglas emhoff
us.misumi-ec.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month
Douglas Craig Emhoff (born October 13, 1964) is an American lawyer who is the Second Gentleman of the United States. He is married to the 49th Vice President of the United States, Kamala Harris. As the first-ever husband of a United States Vice President, Emhoff is the first Second Gentleman in American history.
Jan 21, 2021 · Doug Emhoff is a lawyer and the husband of U.S. vice president Kamala Harris. He is the first-ever Second Gentleman in the United States. Who Is Doug Emhoff? Born in Brooklyn, Doug Emhoff attended...
Sep 30, 2020 · Douglas Emhoff, the husband of Vice President Kamala Harris, is a devoted father, experienced lawyer, and proud husband. Emhoff was a prominent entertainment lawyer for nearly 30 years. As Second...
Nov 05, 2020 · Douglas Emhoff is an accomplished litigator, lawyer, and strategic advisor who is best known as the husband of Kamala Harris. Harris is known as the Junior US Senator from California. Age, Parents, Siblings, Nationality, Ethnicity He was born on October 13, 1964, in New York, USA.
- 1.7 Meter
- August 13, 1964
- He's A Lawyer. Emhoff is an entertainment lawyer who was born in Brooklyn, New York, before moving to California when he was 17 years old. A graduate of University of Southern California's Gould School of Law, Harris' husband joined DLA Piper Law Firm in Los Angeles as a partner in 2017, before taking a leave of absence to support her on the campaign trail and later resigning after she and President Joe Biden were elected.
- His Past Love Is a Family Friend. Emhoff was married for 25 years, to his previous wife Kerstin Emhoff, before they divorced and he met Harris, who was then the attorney general of California.
- Meeting on a Blind Date. Harris met her future husband on a blind date in 2013, according to The Hollywood Reporter. PR consultant Chrisette Hudlin, who Harris referred to as her "best friend," had set them up and they first spoke via text, while Emhoff was at an L.A.
- Their Wedding Details. After dating for about a year, Emhoff proposed to Harris in her apartment in March 2014. According to the San Francisco Chronicle, Harris wore a "round, simple" diamond and platinum engagement ring and the couple got married a little more than four months later, in August.
Nov 07, 2020 · Douglas Emhoff Douglas Emhoff is an American lawyer from New York and he is famously known as the husband of ‘Kamala Harris’. He also specializes in Marketing and commercial litigation. Douglas was born in the year 1964 in New York City, United States of America.
Apr 29, 2021 · Douglas Emhoff proved he is the vice president's biggest fan as he blew kisses and waved to Kamala Harris during Joe Biden 's first address to Congress at the US Capitol.
- Emhoff Is a Partner at DLA Piper & Once Defended an Ad Agency in the Famous Taco Bell Chihuahua Lawsuit. Emhoff is a partner at DLA Piper, a global law firm with locations in more than 40 countries.
- Emhoff & Harris Met on a Blind Date in 2013 & Were Married a Year Later. Emhoff and Harris first met in 2013 when she was the attorney general in California, Newsweek reported.
- Emhoff Has 2 Children From a Previous Marriage Who Call Harris ‘Momala’ Emhoff has two children from a previous marriage with former wife Kerstin Emhoff: Cole and Ella, Newsweek reported.
- He’s a Big Supporter of Wearing Masks & He Likes to Cook. Emhoff is a big supporter of wearing masks. His profile page on Twitter shows him and Harris wearing a mask.